Author Topic: Alexei Burov Borodin's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1804 times)

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Alexei Burov Borodin's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 28, 2012, 01:31:44 AM »
Alexei Burov Borodin's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Mattpl1322

IC Character Name: Alexei Burov Borodin

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character wants to join the CCA for several reasons. He knows that if he joins the CCA his apartment won't be broken down and checked. He knows that if he joins he will look at all of his old friends through a mask. He's been always loyal to the CCA and has six points. The CCA depend on him sometimes for information about contraband. Alexei Borodin wants to join the CCA because he's also really liked guns. The problem is if he owned one now he would be detained or shot. He knows the only way to own a gun without getting in trouble is to join the CCA. He's not only joining for the weapons and equipment. Alexei Borodin is joining because he wants to keep the city safe and clean. He also wants the union to be strong.

Alexei Borodin is also joining the CCA because he doesn't like being pushed around. He's had enough of being bullied or abused by other citizens or CPs. He knows if he's a CCA and some civilian starts insulting him he can beat him or detain him for an audio violation. He knows higher rank officials can still boss him around but that is the part of the job. Alexei also enjoys the fact that he will be able to walk around with a loaded gun and armor without getting beat up by the Combine. Alexei Borodin wants to join the CCA to earn some respect. He was always seen as the "weaker" one in his family and throughout the civilians. Whenever he walked around somewhere away from the CPs someone would try to rob him or kill him. He could no longer take this. If he was a CP he would have the power, not the civilian.

Alexei Borodin also wants to join the CCA because of his hate for criminals. Alexei Borodin is a person who enjoys the quiet and now he could get someone in very big trouble if they yell or make a lot of noise. Alexei Borodin never saw the union and the combine BAD unlike the other civilians. Yes, he knew the whole invasion was wrong but he didn't mind the combine. He wanted to be a police officer at young age but since the Combine came to earth and enslaved everyone the nearest he could get to being a police officer was the CCA. Alexei Borodin also wanted to become a CP because on his block before the invasion as a child there used to be a lot of crime. His parents were poor and he lived in the "Ghetto" part of town with all the bad people. He would hear shootings and police sirens everyday.. None was surprised that someone was murdered in his town. Almost everyday someone would get murdered. And the news wouldn't be surprised, nor anyone else. Alexei Borodin couldn't stand this crime and wanted to be a police officer. He was never old enough. And one day, he couldn't do that because of the invasion and all the problems that were happening on the earth.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Strong, Fast, and Trustworthy

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Well.. I expect the CCA being hard and fun for me at some points. I expect it to be one of those times where I join and everyone thinks they can pick on me and at first they can but later as my character develops he laughs at the peoples faces and doesn't fall for the tricks. I also expect the CCA to be challenging at times deciding what to do at some situations. I also expect the CCA to be a consant job where im just patrolling or guarding something.

My character expects the CCA to be hard knowing he's joining the people who beat him and break down his apartment door everyday. There will be points in where my character will not want to do several things. Such as seeing an old friend and having to tie him up and beat him. Or worse... Killing his own friend. My character Also expects the CCA to whip him into shape and create a stronger man. Alexei believes that the CCA will be a bloody job. He also knows that it won't be easy working for the CCA knowing the things they have done to him and his friends and others.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Alexei Borodin was born in Moscow, Russia. His parents never had enough money to let him go to school. Alexei lived in a very beat up house with his parents. His dad was at home protecting the apartment and Alexei from the criminals. His mom..  Unfortunately had no chose but to be a prostitute. Part of their money went for medicine, clothing and food. They ate Bread for a long time. When things got really bad in Russia Alexei Borodin's parents gathered a lot of money and set sail to America. Alexei's parents died from a disease on the ship. The ship was very cramped and had rats running everywhere. About 50 people where in one room. It was very hot and damp and smelled since people used the bathroom in that one room. Alexei Borodin got sick months later when he arrived to America. He decided to get some rest in an alley way. When he woke up he was in a hospital. He didn't know what was going on. A Russian translator told him that he passed out from so much Ammonia on the boat and was slowly dieing. The translator told him he was going to be okay. He was later sent to an adoption house and met a girl his age. They liked eachother very much. A few weeks later a couple of adults came and adopted the girl Sasha. Alexei cried for a very long time.

Months later Alexei Borodin was adopted into a Russian family. The family wasn't poor and wasn't rich. His new foster parents beat him for the slightest things ever. Whenever their parents got mad, they called Alexei over and punched him in the face. Alexei put up with this for several years then was finally old enough to get a job. He snuck out into a Cafe and used a computer. He signed up to be a Baseball umpire. The pay was $35.00 per game. Once he got enough money he ran away and went to a hotel. He kept on switching through hotels and kept on working. After years of being an umpire he finally managed to buy his own apartment. Paying the rent was NOT easy.

He finally got too old for the job and had to quit. He got kicked out of his apartment for not having enough money to pay the rent. Alexei Borodin was in trouble. He only had a little bit of money. He had to buy food with this.

When he was drinking coffee in a donut shop he heard several reports of weird creatures appearing.. (Xen Creatures) The military rounded up everyone and started putting them in camps. Then finally, the combine came. Alexei Borodin was actually quite happy since he had no place to live and no money. He knew if they combine didn't kill him they would enslave humanity and support them by giving them clothing and rations. A long time passed and finally Alexei Borodin had enough money to get an apartment. He lived in City 45. He liked it. Not a lot of things happened in the city but when things did, people were surprised. Alexei Borodin was happy because he got enough items to sustain himself and he got a job cleaning windows and sweeping floors for fix tokens per job. Most people didn't make this amount of tokens in a week. Five tokens was automatically enough to rent an apartment in the UCH.

So Alexei Borodin lived like that. And finally he got to a point where he started getting abused by civilians and CPs. He decided to apply for the CCA to show that he will not get pushed around by everyone else. Alexei started getting frustraited with the city knowing everyday was the same. Get up, Work, Home. This happened everyday for years. He wanted to change it up and he remembered that he always wanted to be a police officer, but since The Combine took over. The CPs were the closest thing. He was fine with joining them even though they were evil. They were treated right and they got a good supply of tokens and food.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Years (2-4)

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
A couple of months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Months now

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
North America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Raiding a warehouse where criminals were holding a hostage.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Alexei Burov Borodin
CID: 27735
Height: 5,8
Hair Colour Bald
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Cunning
Notable Qualities: Loyal

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No never.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to join the CCA to keep the streets clean. I also want to help the Union get stronger.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Alexei Burov Borodin hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:49:41 AM by Darthwill »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexei Burov Borodin's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 11:36:38 AM »
// I have no clue what happened to my name. My OOC name right now is Mattpl1322 but its says the forum name is Patrick star ? I registered under the name Mattpl1322.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:20:08 PM by Patrick Star ã?? »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 02:28:16 PM »
UNIT: 326
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Training Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Alexei Burov
Citizen Identification Number: 27735

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNiFORM-TrO.326
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// Your forum name log-in name is always the same, your display name, however, is dynamic. It is based on your steam display name, and change when you connect to our servers.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 10:48:52 PM »
UNIT: 326
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Training Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Alexei Burov Borodin
Citizen Identification Number: 27735

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit 638 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <Full Unit Name>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal