Author Topic: Luko1399 is here  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Sheogorath

• Daedric Prince of Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Luko1399 is here
« on: June 27, 2012, 10:51:09 PM »
Hey, I am a possibly insane mortal. I am new to posting on the forums but have been playing the server(HL2RP) for near a month. Say welcome. I usually feature characters of high wisdom, insanity, or just strangeness. All my crazy characters quest for cheese and praise strange gods. Most of my characters will every once in a while mutter something to themself in a strange language(AKA: /me walks away muttering a strange language)

CHEESE...it is good with chips.
\r\nLucas - Future Emperor of world, Current king of cool, defies laws of physics. Just that awesome.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Luko1399 is here
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 02:39:52 AM »
Welcome to CG possibly insane mortal! Glad to see you come around these parts! Have fun on HL2RP and good luck.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal