Author Topic: John Kanes PK appeal  (Read 1900 times)

Offline xH2OxLowbridge

• View Profile
    • Awards
John Kanes PK appeal
« on: June 25, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »
Steam Name: xH2OxLowbridge
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32846129
Character Name: John Kane
Admin who issued PK: (Unknown)
Reason for Un-PK: My reason for Pk is because for one, This is my first and only death on this character, And as people said in the chat at times "On my other char hes died like 7 times and hes still here" And etc, And I was shot and killed ONCE! By a citizen, NOT A COMBINE, it was not an amputation, And it is not worthy of a pk, I will obviously follow NLR rules if this does get accepted obviously, I will not know of who killed me (Either way I dont remember anyway), And I have made so much on this character just to lose it all on a single death -_-
But thank you for reading this and I will answer any secondary questions needed if you just post below
-John Kane

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Kanes PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 04:42:28 PM »
If you go to Afghanistan and die once, you don't get six other lives. A death is a death.

Apart from that, you were part of an operation. Your death was intentional, those people were specifically going after you. 

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Kanes PK appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 05:05:18 PM »
Denied, I was there and watched it as it was played out. They were coming for you specifically.

Denied:Locked:Moved.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal