Author Topic: Dante Winchester's Authorization Application  (Read 1374 times)

Offline â?? Jesus Christ â??

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dante Winchester's Authorization Application
« on: June 23, 2012, 02:24:30 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Darkness
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3.5 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1.5 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Access to two shanks made of a piece of a stationary radio chassis, and leather strips from the train seats.

Name: Dante Winchester
Affiliation: Rebellion

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
After a hard day of rebellion action, dusk was approaching. The rebel group and I had decided to settle down in our encampment in the underground bar. James and Christopher were behind the bar; drinking whiskey and talking about the day’s work. The new recruit was sleeping peacefully in the back room, enjoying the bunk beds I had recently crafted out of worn crates and pallets. I was in the back room as well, sitting at the desk hard at work. Under the faint light of a lamp my hands were working away at a stationary radio, which had broken when James spilled whiskey on it. As I was using some tweezers to attempt to pull out a shot capacitor, my hand slipped at cut itself on the chassis of the radio. I quickly wiped my hand on my grease rag, applying some pressure on the cut. As I was trying to clot the wound I looked at the spot where I had cut my hand. It was the thin bar that held the circuit board in place. I then came to the realization that this was the piece I had been longing for. The perfect piece of metal for a shank; a device that could help the rebellion come to life.

I stopped clotting my cut and used my stolen flat head screw driver to pry the two flat pieces off of the chassis. I had already removed the circuit board which was sitting next to the radio, under the light of my lamp. With minimal prying the two thin metal pieces snapped off from the chassis. Careful not to cut my hand again, I took the pieces and ran into the main room of the bar. James and Christopher were arm wrestling at the bar over what appeared to be the last bottle of whiskey. I quickly unlocked the door and let myself out; to excited to lock it behind me. I sprinted towards the underground train station of Precinct 3, and ran into the rusted out train car. In there I took a knee and started sawing away at the seats with the two sharp metal pieces I had obtained. The day earlier I had been eying the leather in these seats; I had been planning to use it for just this occasion. I used the metal pieces to cut out two long strips, about two feet in length. I had to be careful not to cut my hand while using the pieces; they were sharp on almost all edges. In the eerie comfort of the rusted out train car I wrapped the sharp metal pieces with the leather strips. When it was complete I eyed the blades I had just made, they were fairly sharp, easily sharp enough to induce a decent sized wound. I was surprised at how light the blade was amidst its sturdiness, it must have been made of aluminum alloy. Now I concealed the blades under my standard issue clothing and this time walked back to the underground bar. When I arrived at the bar, I saw James chugging a down the whiskey, he must’ve won that arm wrestle. I walked over to the bar, and Christopher asked where I had been. I told him I had been making this, and pulled out one of the shanks, slapping it down on the bar. The two eyed it, and then looked back at me grinning. I then walked back to the back room and decided to sleep on the unoccupied bunk. Tonight I would sleep well, with a shank warmly in my clutches.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-To help privatize our rebellion group, and keep newcomers with false intentions out.

-A sign of leadership among the rebellion group,  much like the superior weapons of the high ranking CCA members.

-General self defense in the mysterious land of Precinct 3.

Defects
-Have to be more careful when entering Precinct 1, to avoid searches from the CCA.

-Although it increases self defense ability, it also puts a somewhat larger target on my head.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Generally, I want to lead my rebellion to success. Our goal is a fair bit different than most rebellions, we don't aim to end the CCA or oppose them directly. We use technology, and good planning to provide obstacles for them (All I can say without giving away our plans). The shank would help this by allowing myself to "persuade" some individuals into assisting the rebellion. We frequently need messengers, and what not and having the weight of a shank can really help in keeping them in line.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
OOC: Mooch
IC: James Loanio

OOC: Wacka ( Sam )
IC: Christopher Abrahams

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:26:07 PM by esp-darkness »

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dante Winchester's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 11:13:37 AM »
I like the backstory, and ICly this is defiately possible. I dont know your RP, but judging by this seems like you're pretty good at it.

You have my +support for this.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:58:38 PM »
Plus support, all the reasons that Caek said. I have also seen your RP and it is good.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 07:09:28 AM »
Accepted. Dont abuse this, and you only have two.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal