Author Topic: vin50's PK apeal  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Vin50

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
vin50's PK apeal
« on: June 23, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »
Steam Name: vin50
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40477602
Character Name: victor hall
Admin who issued PK: Purple (Ryan Peters)
Reason for Un-PK: I honestly had no idea i was going to be killed, Just about as clueless as my friend zekiel who also did a pk appeal http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=16348.0 . It also happened very quickly all of a sudden, I was getting payed for just to open the door for a guy, give him whiskey then tell the guys i completed it. But instead, they say open the door, i kindly do it, zekiel slips in the door with me, i get minge blinded, without a /me, to yet then get hold at gunpoint without honestly knowing what was going on at all. I said, heres the whiskey they told me to bring, and then they powergame kill us both.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: vin50's PK apeal
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »
In this "Operation" that was going on with Orange he had objectives obviously, right? He went to the place where he had been tipped off I assume and then was given the information about you or someone else. I am not sure how that all played out. But if everyone felt as they should not of been PKed in a direct situation that had reason in the end, we would have so many characters still around from back in 2011 (We do still, but points noted) I will leave this open for Orange and others..
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Vin50

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 11:15:29 AM »
Well, my friend was UN-pked, i don't understand why i cant.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »
If I remember correctly, your friend's PK was released because he was not directly involved with the "operation" and was killed by assumption of involvement. From what I understand, your character was indeed there ICly. As for the /me reaction, you cannot really react to a bullet. As Orange said in the other thread, it does not take ten minutes to aim and fire. So you would not have been able to react to the person who shot you.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »
As Sectus said. The reason why I am leaning towards denial is because you were there indeed and your friend was not supposed to be there as he said.. He walked in on it.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 04:48:37 AM »
You were paid by the men to handle their dirty work. You were a pawn. You should've realized this. While I supposed the un-Pk of your friend, I don't support yours. You knew what you were getting into.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 04:54:24 AM »
I looked into logs further more and have decided that it would be best to deny this based on that and the witness accounts towards the PK.

Denied:Locked:Moved

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal