Author Topic: G.E.D help needed  (Read 7821 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
G.E.D help needed
« on: June 18, 2012, 06:17:43 PM »
Well, I've been taking pre-G.E.D courses fr the past couple of weeks and I'm on my last portion of the test, which is a essay portion.  I'm not that good at writing essays.  So what I need for someone to do is, I will type out the Essay format that I need to follow and I want perhaps one of you to type out an essay so I can look at it and use it as a reference for my own essay.  The test will be tomorrow and I need to write a 200-250 word essay.  Here's the format/reference I was given.  Feel free to use the same topic on the reference or make your own.

The Five Paragraph GED ESSAY

Topic:  Everyone sometime in their life wishes for something.  If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

First Paragraph-Introduction
Topic Sentence.  List three wishes (always list three things you are going to talk about no matter the topic.)
Be brief and keep them parallel.
Example: If I had three wishes, they would be to get good education, to be financially secure, and to own my own business.
(This is where you would list your own wishes.)

Second Paragraph-First Wish
In this paragraph you will only write about the first wish.  Always answer the question "why" and don't be afraid to use examples and details.  This paragraph should be between 4-6 sentences long.

Third Paragraph-Second Wish
Same as above in the second paragraph.  Don't hesitate to start with "My second wish is..."

Fourth Paragraph-Third Wish
Same as above.

Fifth Paragraph-Conclusion
In this paragraph, you need to sum up everything you just said in about 2-3 sentences.  Don't hesitate to start with, "in conclusion..."

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: G.E.D help needed
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:44:10 PM »
I would do this, but I am busy the next 5 weeks with a vacation.. lol.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 11:28:35 AM »
Hmm I have a History exam tommorow, I might be tempted to bite on this once that is done, we shall see ;)
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 04:51:55 PM »
Well just got back from pre-GED.  I got a 3 out of 4 on my essay.  My teacher said I did well with a few flaws and that she never gives anyone a 4.  So I did well.  Going back Thursday for review and on Monday I'll be taking my G.E.D test.

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 07:18:27 PM »
Get a highschool diploma instead of a G.E.D. Just sayin.
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline Aiser

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 07:44:38 PM »
Just curious, but how did you do on your actual test?

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 11:52:12 PM »
Just curious, but how did you do on your actual test?

aint doin the test till sometime next week.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 03:54:25 PM »
I can write the essay for you no problem. I'm really good and writting. I could write in less then a day maybe. Is there any type of "reward" involved? EDIT: A reward can make me write in less than 2 hours maybe another 20 minutes I could review it. 2 hours could give you a 500 word essay quick or 300 words done really nicely.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 04:15:58 PM »
I can write the essay for you no problem. I'm really good and writting. I could write in less then a day maybe. Is there any type of "reward" involved? EDIT: A reward can make me write in less than 2 hours maybe another 20 minutes I could review it. 2 hours could give you a 500 word essay quick or 300 words done really nicely.

Apparently you didn't read the entire thread.
Apparently you didn't. It obvisusly says that he is taking it some time this week as he said next week last week. Today is sunday. The pre-GED has already been taken, but the GED still needs to be taken. EDIT: Said GRE instead of GED, lol sorry.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
Taking the actual G.E.D tomorrow morning and Tuesday morning as well.  It's like a 7 hour test, fun fun.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 04:49:26 PM »
Taking the actual G.E.D tomorrow morning and Tuesday morning as well.  It's like a 7 hour test, fun fun.
So when do you need the essay by? I could do it tonight.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 01:06:50 PM »
Well just got back from pre-GED.  I got a 3 out of 4 on my essay.  My teacher said I did well with a few flaws and that she never gives anyone a 4.  So I did well.  Going back Thursday for review and on Monday I'll be taking my G.E.D test.

He already took it.

Well, it would have been helpful for the GED test itself, but the essay portion was today.  Thanks for the thought though.  I took the english, essay, and science portion today.  Math and other stuff tomorrow.  I think my brain committed suicide from the heat and the science portion of the test.  Can't wait for the rest of the test tomorrow morning.  Fun fun.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 09:18:18 PM »
Goodluck, CrazyNeegro. You'll do great in EVERYTHING. And incentive to do well is me at the end of your bed, just like this pic:

I will find you and I will KILL you if you don't do well!

But srsly, good fucking luck Cray-Z :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 02:42:32 PM »
Got my results from my G.E.D.  I past every portion with the highest score range possible.  I'll be getting it in the mail in 1-2 weeks.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 02:51:13 PM »
Got my results from my G.E.D.  I past every portion with the highest score range possible.  I'll be getting it in the mail in 1-2 weeks.
Grats you smart piece of shit :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal