Author Topic: need help with headphones (Beats by Dr. Dre)  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
need help with headphones (Beats by Dr. Dre)
« on: June 18, 2012, 01:01:07 PM »
Ok so I have some Beats Detox Limited edition by Dr. Dre. I left them in one spot over night, they never got touched but when I went back to use them in the morning, sound now only comes out of one ear thing.

Anyone know any solutions to this?

thanks.

(this is the link to the headphones)
http://beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B6387&cat=1
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: need help with headphones (Beats by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 01:11:49 PM »
Contact the original place of purchase and let them know. They will usually replace them with no charge.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 02:55:56 AM »
Beats are trash, at least for the price. Sound quality is bad and they're made really cheaply(thus why you're only getting sound on one side)
Best advice would be to get a refund if you still can and go get a pair of sennheiser HD 650s and a amp or similar
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 02:58:59 AM »
It's funny - Beats cost the same as professional studio quality headphones, yet people call me stupid for hating Beats - you're buying a brand not high sound & build quality headphones fyi

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 03:33:34 AM »
Beats are trash, at least for the price. Sound quality is bad and they're made really cheaply(thus why you're only getting sound on one side)
Best advice would be to get a refund if you still can and go get a pair of sennheiser HD 650s and a amp or similar
The headphones, which you have seem incredibly big on your ears.
Is that true and if so, isn't it annoying?

yes off topic yes yes

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 04:12:35 AM »
The headphones, which you have seem incredibly big on your ears.
Is that true and if so, isn't it annoying?

yes off topic yes yes
they're bulky but they dont fall off or anything
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 12:11:02 AM »

My Beats are great, maybe you slammed them down too hard on the desk?

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 12:30:39 PM »
I would go with rofls advice and spend the $400 something on the headphones, hoping they will not break.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 04:51:32 PM »
I would go with rofls advice and spend the $400 something on the headphones, hoping they will not break.
I've the hd650s for over a year now, dropped them countless times, never broke em. Even if you did somehow all the parts are replaceable/cheap and you get a 3 year warranty

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 05:10:21 PM »
I've the hd650s for over a year now, dropped them countless times, never broke em. Even if you did somehow all the parts are replaceable/cheap and you get a 3 year warranty

Thats a really good deal then.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 02:12:53 AM »
I just go with £40/50 headphones ($80~) everything sounds decent and if they break it's cheap to replace so ye

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal