Author Topic: Gabriel Lothaire's Authorization Application  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gabriel Lothaire's Authorization Application
« on: June 15, 2012, 06:17:21 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Elions
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 4 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About 3 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
- A clean black suit, Red tie and dress shoes.
- CQC expertise, of the military kind
- Above average/Remarkable aim with most firearms and expertise. (Military training)
- Ability to speak french (Originally from france)
- Part of a bigger organization, no connection to UU.
- Lockpicking skills.
- PDA. (Has information stored in it)

Name: Gabriel Lothaire
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Life can be quite generous for some people, but it can also be incredibly ruthless with others. Such was the case with young Gabriel, who at a very young age found himself alone, hungry and thirsty in the busy streets of Paris, begging for even the tiniest morsel of food. One day however he came across a man who did not seem to be from France.

"Sir?..." The young Gabriel slowly approached the man, shivering under his very thin and tattered coat with an oversized wool hat that you'd expect poets and old men to wear, soaking wet as it had been raining for days in Paris. The man looked over the newspaper he was reading, dressed in a thick rain coat, holding an umbrella over his head as he read the newspaper with his other hand "... What do you want, kid?" "Sir.. I'm very poor.. Do you have any money you could spare?" The man looked over at him, Gabriel looked like a total disaster, a sight that even the toughest of men would have a hard time watching, he kneeled down to the young boy's height and said "Tell you what.... I won't give you money for free... But i can give you some if you do me a little favour." Gabriel's eyes lit up as he answered "Yes sir! Anything!" "Good lad... Just take this and give it to a man that's going to be in that café around the corner, he's going to be in a blue bow tie and a grey jacket, think you can do that?" As he said that, the man handed Gabriel an old floppy disc, unsure of what this was, the young and excited Gabriel simply nodded and did as the man instructed him.

Turning around the corner and going inside the restaurant, Gabriel found that the man in the grey jacket was at the very end of the restaurant, walking eagerly towards him, he was stopped however by two men in black suits, they did not speak directly to him, but they talked in what he thought was english in his young mind. "Typical, i knew they would send a little kid to deliver it, it's the oldest trick in the book!" They searched every pocket in Gabriel's coat, even under his hat, but they found nothing "What... What the heck is this?" one of the men started speaking to him "Kid. What are you doing here eh? Who sent you?" Gabriel, scared, but knowing that these men did not want to do any good simply answered "I'm just a poor kid, sir.. I was going to see if someone could help me to some food... Would you, please?" The man looked at Gabriel in disgust and just let him walk, talking to his companion as they left the restaurant "We must be on the wrong track, he hasn't showed up in the last 3 days, it's got to be at a different location." As they left, Gabriel eagerly walked towards the man he was instructed.

The man seemed to be about 50 years old, sipping on a cup of well brewed coffee as he looked at the child "Well, those men certainely gave you some issues, didn't they, lad?" Gabriel simply nodded as he said "I have something for you sir." He quickly put a hand to his back, it seems that he had hid the disk in a small hidden pocket in his old tattered coat, with how wet it was no one would have been able to tell it was there. He handed the man the disk and said "I dunno what it is, but i hope you enjoy it!" With adorable innocence he walked away, the man simply looking at the disk and chuckling lightly "Better late than never i suppose..."

As Gabriel walked out of the café, he saw the man that gave him the disk on the other side of the street, signaling him to come towards him, wich he gladly did, after all he was expecting to get paid. "You're a pretty clever kid, aren't you? You just fooled two expert international agents." "Really?... They didn't look like it, sir." Confused, he simply answered with the same innocence as before. The man gave him a warm smile "I know some people who could someone as clever as you, kid... Do you have any parents?" Gabriel's excitement and eagerness suddenly turned into depression as he looked at the ground "I-... I'm not sure sir..." "Well... A little kid with no parents won't do... Come on, walk with me for a bit, maybe i can help you get some proper food and a new coat too." Gabriel looked up at the man, nodding and smiling as he grabbed his hand, walking alongside this man "What's your name, kid?" "Gabriel, sir... Gabriel Lothaire" "Well... I'm Mason Grimm. Nice meeting you Gabriel."

7 YEARS LATER...

Mason was walking by the training floor of the agency, 12 year old Gabriel following right behind him with an innocent eagerness to his actions “What’re we doing?” “I think it’s time you learn how to use a weapon, Gabe.” Gabriel was a little bit confused. He had read some stuff that his now adoptive father had given him on weapons and what not, but he had never dealt with one personally. As they entered the ring, Mason got a weapon from one of the men who directed the armory, a small caliber handgun that wouldn’t be too much issue even for young Gabriel to control. “This is a Beretta. 9MM and our standart weapon.” He showed Gabriel every bit of the weapon he need to know about, how to work the slide, what the release was for, how to pull the trigger and align the ironsights for a perfect shot, and even showcased it to him by firing a few rounds himself, with a type of accuracy that you would expect from someone who’s been born with a weapon on their hand. Passing it to him he told him to try for himself “Just remember to relax… I know you can do it” Gabriel took the light weapon in his hand, for a 12 year old he had already developed a bit of a sense on how to handle these, taking it in both hands and making sure to follow his father’s instructions, he squeezes a few rounds downrange. His first attempts were sloppy at first, but he always stayed close to the target, some would have called it a natural ability blooming. They spent months like this, training and excercising how to use firearms of all kinds as well as how to control one’s breathing.  Gabriel’s initial skills showed a lot of promise
Firearms was not the only thing he was trained on during this time, as many times his father took him to the combat ring they had for sparring. “Allright… I want you to try and hit me”.  Mason told his son as they both stood in the ring “Uhm…” “Come on. I won’t hurt you I promise.” With those small wards of encouragement, Gabriel attempted to tackle at his father, who grabbed him by his shoulder and used his foot to make him trip and fall harmlessly into the cushioned ground, a swift movement that he did not expect at all “W-Hey! You said you wouldn’t do anything!” “I said I wouldn’t hurt you, Gabe. I didn’t say I wouldn’t defend myself.” Gabriel had to think for a moment about that, but realized what his dad was talking about, he quickly attempted to bring him down by other methods, simple punches and kicks, but his father made him trip, turned him around or sometimes just dodged it on time without much effort “This is the kind of thing you’ll have to learn to survive out there on the field, Gabe. You won’t have your gun all the time” He jokingly said that as he took Gabriel’s arm and twisted it behind his back, stopping him in his tracks. Gabriel’s hand behind him,  he used his other elbow to try and push his father away, wich worked at first, only to turn around and see his father still in position, expecting him to continue trying. Same as the firearms training, it was all a matter of time and practice for Gabriel to master the art of close quarters fighting, following his father’s instructions and carefull procedures
Finally, Gabriel learned how to lockpick most kinds of doors, not from his father however, but from a tecchie in the building who he only got to know as “Spark”, as most people called him “But… You work with computers… How do you know about this kind of thing?” The curious boy asked the man, who was opening up a training safe at the moment “Because I used to work the field, kiddo! I used to crack safes, computers, anything that was ‘protected’ at all” A metallic click was heard as he opened the safe swiftly “It’s pretty easy really, you just have to work your way around with one of these babies” He showed him his old lockpick set, somewhat rusty, but incredibly reliable” Want to learn how to, kid?” “Sure!” Spark quickly started teaching him what the basic idea of lockpicking is, and how you’re supposed to use the lockpick , holding the pins and breaking into the mechanics little by little. “Well… Give it a spin for yourself kid. This one is pretty hard but you seem like a natural to me.” Spark closed the safe he was working on and nodded to Gabriel, who took the lockpick in his hands and started to work on it himself. Little by little the mechanic pins started opening up, holding them in place with one hand as the other carefully prodded around the internal mechanism. A little over a minute afterwards he heard the last metallic click, and opened the safe “I did it!” “Nice job, Gabriel” He gave him a warm smile and patted his back “Most locks are like that, but there’s no harm in experimenting a little”. Gabriel nodded, eager to continue his training, wich during the course of the next couple of years intensified. Little by little making him into an expert on all the skills an agent needed.

A YEAR LATER...

Grimm was walking into the agency's lobby as one of his old partners walked up to him "Hey Mason, you're gonna want to see this, mate." He gave him a strange look, he had just come back from an assignment, so it couldn't be something pertaining a mission "What is it?" "It's your son, he's about to go through one of the training scenarios" "Already? but Gabe's only 13." They walked together as they entered one of the many training areas, Gabriel was standing before a locked heavy steel door, the clock on the top of the training area was already counting, and he was in the process of lock-picking it. Wearing a tactical vest and baggy pants, the young boy looked like a mockery of an agent more than a serious contender to the title, and yet in under 10 seconds the lock was picked, and he was taking out the pistol he had slung to his right side, entering the room and clearing it out of the wooden targets with lethal precision, 6 shots for 6 targets, all in the chest area, directly to where the heart would have been on a real person.

As the excercise progressed he was forced to find things in the course, reload very quickly and even react to windows breaking right next to him "Jesus christ... Look at that, at this step he might just beat /your/ record, Mason." The other agent talked to Grimm as he couldn't but let out a smile as he said "I know." A bit of fatherly pride in his eyes as the kid he had adopted as his own was excelling at what his father had been teaching him for 8 years now. As the course finished, the timer marked 5 minutes 12. Mason's record was 5 minutes 40. As Gabriel exited the training course he noticed his adoptive father and the big grin he had "Hey dad" He smiled and waved at him, hoping he had made him proud with his perfomance as he sat down on one of the room's couches, exhausted. Grimm walked up to him and patted his chest, sitting next to him and looking at his son's expression "You did pretty damn good in there, kid... I'm proud of you." He gave Gabriel a warm smile, wich he gladly returned, he let him rest for now, since even if he completed a training excercise with flying colours he still had much more to learn.

10 YEARS LATER...

Gabriel was fresh out of the academy, an agent that had excelled every single expectation that the agency, and that his own father had for him, he had excelled on the few places that he had been sent to and had proven that his training had turned him into a well prepared agent no matter where he were to be sent, but no training could have prepared him for the 7 hour war. Nor what was to come next with the  UU's invasion. He had been assigned to an old city in Romania, where it seemed that the UU was trying to establish somewhat of a stronghold. Through a sheer strike of luck he managed to contact his father through an old secure line the agency had, designed to look like an ordinary street phone "Dad... What the hell is going on? Where are you?" "Gabe.. Listen to me." His father's voice on the other side sounding tired, but not beaten "I'm not sure what'll happen with these people... These... Things are killing everyone who was officially involved with us and any military organization. We managed to destroy most of the archives…. That should keep our identities safe for now." "Ok... But what about the agency? Travels? How on earth are we going to connect like this?" "I'm not sure, kid... But we're not done yet. Just trust me and stay put. I'll find a way to help you out there. We have to organize ourselves. We're not fighting this for one side now, it's for all of us." With that, the line seemed to break, almost as if the combine had cut the line off directly at the source "Dad? DAD?!" Gabriel punched the old phone line in anger, getting no answer from his father as he just looked down, sighing and saying under his breath "Megde..." He looked up, putting the phone back on the reciever as he turned around, the city already crawling with Combine and their constructions, and he himself stuck in the "Civilian jumpers" they gave everyone.

SOME TIME LATER...

As Gabriel stood around in his old Citizen apartment, looking down at the plaza of city 45, 3 very distinctive knocks came from the door, wich made him look over his shoulder "... Dad?..." It was the almost melodic knock that his father used during operations and that he had been teached to recognize in case something happened, he quickly went towards the door, but found no one outside, other than a small letter at the very feet of his door, wich he quickly picked up and read in his apartment

"Gabriel. If you're reading this, you do not have much time. You must leave city 45... There have been a lot of things developing outside the city. We've recovered much of our old power, but i cannot see you directly. Not yet. The UU does not have as much power as it boasts anymore, but the people need a push in the right direction if this is to end. You must leave and go towards a town called 'Beles'. You'll find a package for you out there... It has all the gear you’ll need for now, and your old suit… We can’t have you going around in those rags they give civvies now can we? You’ll find a PDA with all the info we gathered on the rebels around the area. Code is 312... Your birthday. Take care of yourself son... With any luck we'll meet again soon. - M.G."

He didn't need much more incentive, his father had done something... What, he didn't know, but he had a mission, an objective. And one he would accomplish at whatever cost. Using the old route canals as well as his own skills to work his way through the heavy security of the Combine's established perimiter, Gabriel escaped city 45 and quickly ran towards Beles town, a map that his father had drawn for him showed him the way.
When he arrived, the town seemed almost deserted, with only a few citizens (Who he hid from to avoid any complications) roaming the area. He quickly scourged the surrounding areas untill he found the package that his father mentioned, hidden inside a hollow wall in one of the houses of the town. Entering the code, he opened the package to reveal a very clean suit and tie, shoes, and some minor equipment, a gun holster and an old PDA like device that they were designing before the war in the academy to keep all agents in contact as well as obtain profiles from certain important subjects, now needing to use the old SD card system since there was no wifi network to keep it connected at all times. Gearing up and reading the instructions that his father had left inside the package for him, Gabriel felt complete again. The agency needed him once more, and he was more than happy to comply to their calling.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Obviously with these auths this character would be very competent on combat and "investigating" certain characters from the outlands. As well as being able to open "some" doors (not all obviously for balancing purposes). The S2M Ratio I would keep to the regular kind of S2M, but he would still be pretty accurate with a gun if the situation required it so.

Defects
The fact that he looks like he does makes him very prone to be attacked by other characters, as well as the fact that he would necesarily be snooping into people's lives would make him somewhat of a difficult character to not dislike. Basically, he'd end up in a lot of people's hitlists, something wich I would not mind Rping.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Basically, the outlands needs a push on interesting RP, and i think that using this character's background story as well as what is going on with some other characters, Basically he'd be part of something i think we can build up in the outlands to be interesting enough to bring more players in (Since most admins seem to focus more on the city, wich is somewhat understandable i suppose)

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
None. Just hope to hear back from you guys soon.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:19:41 PM by Elions »

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gabriel Lothaire's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 07:04:20 AM »
I like the story in general, very nice. Though, if you want a chance at getting most of these auths, you need to include the training, as it seems like powergaming @ the part where you just start blasing through training etc.

Just 2-3 paragraphs detailing lockpicking/CQB/firearm training, and how you progressed through it will do.

Im not so sure about the suit yet, as it seems such things would have gone with the invasion. I'll think about that. On the other hand, french language is fine, aslong as you dont "abuse" it.

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 05:22:11 PM »
Edited some stuff, here's what's been added/changed:

Spoiler for Hiden:
7 YEARS LATER...

Mason was walking by the training floor of the agency, 12 year old Gabriel following right behind him with an innocent eagerness to his actions “What’re we doing?” “I think it’s time you learn how to use a weapon, Gabe.” Gabriel was a little bit confused. He had read some stuff that his now adoptive father had given him on weapons and what not, but he had never dealt with one personally. As they entered the ring, Mason got a weapon from one of the men who directed the armory, a small caliber handgun that wouldn’t be too much issue even for young Gabriel to control. “This is a Beretta. 9MM and our standart weapon.” He showed Gabriel every bit of the weapon he need to know about, how to work the slide, what the release was for, how to pull the trigger and align the ironsights for a perfect shot, and even showcased it to him by firing a few rounds himself, with a type of accuracy that you would expect from someone who’s been born with a weapon on their hand. Passing it to him he told him to try for himself “Just remember to relax… I know you can do it” Gabriel took the light weapon in his hand, for a 12 year old he had already developed a bit of a sense on how to handle these, taking it in both hands and making sure to follow his father’s instructions, he squeezes a few rounds downrange. His first attempts were sloppy at first, but he always stayed close to the target, some would have called it a natural ability blooming. They spent months like this, training and excercising how to use firearms of all kinds as well as how to control one’s breathing.  Gabriel’s initial skills showed a lot of promise
Firearms was not the only thing he was trained on during this time, as many times his father took him to the combat ring they had for sparring. “Allright… I want you to try and hit me”.  Mason told his son as they both stood in the ring “Uhm…” “Come on. I won’t hurt you I promise.” With those small wards of encouragement, Gabriel attempted to tackle at his father, who grabbed him by his shoulder and used his foot to make him trip and fall harmlessly into the cushioned ground, a swift movement that he did not expect at all “W-Hey! You said you wouldn’t do anything!” “I said I wouldn’t hurt you, Gabe. I didn’t say I wouldn’t defend myself.” Gabriel had to think for a moment about that, but realized what his dad was talking about, he quickly attempted to bring him down by other methods, simple punches and kicks, but his father made him trip, turned him around or sometimes just dodged it on time without much effort “This is the kind of thing you’ll have to learn to survive out there on the field, Gabe. You won’t have your gun all the time” He jokingly said that as he took Gabriel’s arm and twisted it behind his back, stopping him in his tracks. Gabriel’s hand behind him,  he used his other elbow to try and push his father away, wich worked at first, only to turn around and see his father still in position, expecting him to continue trying. Same as the firearms training, it was all a matter of time and practice for Gabriel to master the art of close quarters fighting, following his father’s instructions and carefull procedures
Finally, Gabriel learned how to lockpick most kinds of doors, not from his father however, but from a tecchie in the building who he only got to know as “Spark”, as most people called him “But… You work with computers… How do you know about this kind of thing?” The curious boy asked the man, who was opening up a training safe at the moment “Because I used to work the field, kiddo! I used to crack safes, computers, anything that was ‘protected’ at all” A metallic click was heard as he opened the safe swiftly “It’s pretty easy really, you just have to work your way around with one of these babies” He showed him his old lockpick set, somewhat rusty, but incredibly reliable” Want to learn how to, kid?” “Sure!” Spark quickly started teaching him what the basic idea of lockpicking is, and how you’re supposed to use the lockpick , holding the pins and breaking into the mechanics little by little. “Well… Give it a spin for yourself kid. This one is pretty hard but you seem like a natural to me.” Spark closed the safe he was working on and nodded to Gabriel, who took the lockpick in his hands and started to work on it himself. Little by little the mechanic pins started opening up, holding them in place with one hand as the other carefully prodded around the internal mechanism. A little over a minute afterwards he heard the last metallic click, and opened the safe “I did it!” “Nice job, Gabriel” He gave him a warm smile and patted his back “Most locks are like that, but there’s no harm in experimenting a little”. Gabriel nodded, eager to continue his training, wich during the course of the next couple of years intensified. Little by little making him into an expert on all the skills an agent needed.

A YEAR LATER...

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 04:11:36 AM »
Not to say the app is bad, I mean it's well written, but it just seems like having characters like this, with stuff you would never see in the Half-Life 2 universe. To be honest, you're auth seems like you're making a French Agent 47. The it's the suit, PDA, Military training  and the "Part of a bigger organization" part that are bothering me. There are so many 'secret' organizations now supported by auth's military grade characters. The worst part is that most of these groups never RP against the UU, but always interfere with other citizen/resistance characters.

Average / Basic fire-arm training and locking picking I have nothing against.

This is Half-Life 2 RP, not Spy Organization RP.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 09:47:08 AM »
Spies exist to this date you know. They have that kind of training and if you look at how a spy does stuff, thy could EASIlLY get past combine detection.

The suit might be hard to get by but everything else could be good. Ill skin the story when i get home from work and post later on. This could be interesting.

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 11:56:37 AM »
For the record the whole organization rp is something me and some other players are working on to make something hopefully interesting. It's definately going to interfere with the UU as well if the chance is given

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 06:16:25 PM »
I seriously do not understand this whole spy organization thing on Outlands. To me it just seems like you go around and find out gossip. Could someone shed some light on that?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 06:59:09 PM »
I don't want to give too much away, but basically, they obviously want to fuck the UU hard enough that at least City 45 goes down or remains heavily unstable, to do that without raising too much attention to them they would need rebels they could help and 'keep in check' , and there's a rebel group trying to form up on the outlands. You can complete the rest yourself. As for the personal motivations and people involved. That is to be found through RP

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 11:40:55 PM »
I've known Elions for quite awhile now, and having this kind of character under his possession would definitely make things interesting, especially if you make the character in the city because the city really needs some new spice into it.
I'd +support, but I don't think it'll do anything.
Matther 'Shadow' McDermit
Outlands, Alive; helping refugees and giving out supplies.

Walton Pier
Publicly shot and killed after being forced to jump off the Nexus from having too much contrabands

Matt Pir
City 45, Alive; protesting the Combine.

Megan Jills
City 45, Alive; grows tired of Combine rule

Walker Moep
City 45, Loyalist; Helping the UU clean

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 12:17:55 AM »
I agree with Waffle, known Elions for a bit, and think this app is worth of... +support
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 12:36:14 AM »
Alright. I skimmed your story. Looks pretty good, but you never really go into knowledgeable detail. Please do some research on what your auths give you such as, how to lock pick, or martial arts techniques, or something.

The destroyed archives thing is a great cover up for the combine. Props for that.

Overall, seems legit. Pretty determined little boy back in the day. +support

But yeah. Make sure you know what you're doing by researching.

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 08:15:48 AM »
I can't say i play the city enough to know how third eye works properly, so i can't really tell wether it'll be really alike or not. Though i can see how the two can have some similarities (i'm aiming for something that's a little bit more direct with this one character to create more RP however).

As for the lockpick passage. It's for story purposes, in the game itself i would not pick a lock in 10 seconds flat, i'd take a decent ammount of time to do it properly. The lock in the story is one he would have been able to break easy considering that the excercise he does is something he would have run a few times already. Basically locking /that/ pick in specific would have pretty much been a thing of memory rather than actual lockpicking skill. (though that does not mean he wouldn't be able to pick a new lock. It'd just take more time.)

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
I support this authorization.
I've made a character with some of this abilities, he is a Ex-french military, ex-french spy and ex-french GIGN. And, he is living on the city with out danger. +support

Oh, he is also from france lol :)
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »
I've known Elions for a quite a while now and his RP is amazing. Even when I killed one of his favorite characters a while back 'Harley' or 'Harvey' or something, he said in LOOC "I didn't really want to die already but... I guess it's been long enough." or something like that. I know he won't be OP with this character, in fact he's always quite fair. More fair than I'd ever like to be.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 08:38:51 PM »
ACCEPTING for: - CQC expertise, of the military kind
                              - A little above average aim with most firearms and expertise. (Military training)
                              - Ability to speak french (Originally from france)
                              - Basic lockpicking skills.

Everything else is Denied
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal