Author Topic: [DENIED]Adam Daniels's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Infant Punter

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Adam Daniels's Civil Worker Application
« on: June 14, 2012, 11:27:41 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Adam Daniels
Citizen identification(CID): 50447
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH:B1
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
Roughly 1 month

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU because I have noticed there is a lack of them around the city. I would like to help further the city's greatness by cleaning around the city and helping the combine.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained, but I have been beaten for not "moving along"

Past experience with work/labor:
When I was younger, I worked on a farm with and grew fruits and vegetables with my mother and father, and then sold them in town. I also did normal household chores like mowing the lawn and doing the dishes, and also helping take care of the garden.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
A CWU can possess...
Medicine (To help heal citizens)
Radios (To communicate with other people)
UU Branded food (To be sold to citizens and to supply myself)
UU Branded supplies (Such as flashlights, so they may be sold to citizens)

A CWU can't possess...
Weapons (Because they can threaten society)
Non-UU Branded Items (They are not beniffiting to the Union)
Ammunition (They make firearms deadly)
Explosives (They can destroy property and people)

Tell us about what you can do.:
I can do many things. I can make a shop or a stand to sell UU branded goods, so citizens don't go hungry and don't beg for rations. I could help clean around the city and maybe hire some citizens to help me so they get a decent pay. I belive I could help City 45 greatly

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would first show them around the city, and tell them where they can and cannot go, like past the nexus barriers. And then I would show them to the rations station and tell him/her when rations come. And finally, I would introduce them to the UCH and show them how to get an apartment, and then tell them that thy can come to me of they have any questions.

~OOC Section~
Name: Dudeguy5133
Timezone: Not sure.
SteamID: Steam_0:1:39480654
Roleplay Experience: Roughly 7 months
Serious Roleplay Experience: About 5 weeks
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A regular day as a CWU worker is different depending on what you specialize in. For one that specializes on goods, they would normally go around the town looking for anything that would need cleaning/fixing, and then he or she would open a store/stand and sell goods to all of the citizens and CP around the city.

Then at the end of the day he/she would take one more walk around the city, and then go back to the UCH and end the day in their apartment.

Character Backstory:
Adam Daniels was born on May 27, 1990 in Wisconsin, USA. As a boy, he spent most of his time working on his farm with his father. His mother died giving birth to him, and he has no other ciblings.

As he grew up and developed as a young man, he got a bigger and bigger longing to do something more, to help people in need. But in his small little town, he couldn't think of anything.

Then one day, after he just turned 26, he heard screaming and gunshots coming from outside. He did not know what was going on, but he decided its better to be safe than sorry.

He stayed in a old barn in the cellar for a what he thought to be a day, eating the spare food and water in the barn cellar. He decided to go and see what happened, and when we walked outside, he saw a bunch of men patrolling the town with heavy assault rifles. Then one spotted him and he was forced onto a train and sent to a unknown location.

While on the train he started meeting other people, and then that's when he learned about the 7 hour war and how the Combines have taken over the world, and that he was being sent to a place called City 45.

Adam of course was astonished, what kind of brute force could enslave the whole world in 7 hours? Then he came to an idea. This was his big chance to help people in need! But he wondered, how?

He asked around and discovered about the Civil Workers Union, and decided to apply.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:02:56 AM by Purple »
I am going to punt an infant across the baseball field in order to get a hole in one.

Like a bawsh

Offline Infant Punter

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Daniels's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:29:17 PM »
I acctually have 0 loyalist points. It won't let me say 0

And I edited it because I accidentally messed up on my Steam ID
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 11:35:55 PM by Bill Nye, The Russian Spy »
I am going to punt an infant across the baseball field in order to get a hole in one.

Like a bawsh

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Daniels's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 02:47:20 PM »
Application Denied

Out of Character for OOC:
I do not feel as if you are ready for a CWU character. I strongly advise you to re-apply at a later date once you have gained more experiance on the server and general roleplaying knowledge.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal