Author Topic: Heyo, long time no see.  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Benler

• View Profile
    • Awards
Heyo, long time no see.
« on: June 15, 2012, 12:51:15 PM »
Hi. So I used to play on Catalyst's HL2rp server last summer, pretty regularly. Needless to say, school started and I didn't have time to continue HL2rp. With the return of summer, I have returned to Catalyst. I doubt anyone remembers me, so I thought I'd do another introduction. Hey there. :)

Re: Heyo, long time no see.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 01:04:42 PM »
Yeah... Welcome postwhore.

Continue your annoying postwhoring but if you want to be whitelisted you can't simply expect for these stupid posts to work.

Offline Benler

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 01:32:43 PM »
Yeah, I could see that complaint being legitimate if I was posting "lol" in every thread. Whereas in reality, I've attempted to add to the thread in some way.

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 01:40:13 PM »
Yeah, I could see that complaint being legitimate if I was posting "lol" in every thread. Whereas in reality, I've attempted to add to the thread in some way.
Google postwhoring, kid.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 02:08:02 PM »
The reason behind the post count on the forums isnt to piss people off or give people a barrier. Its to ensure you are SOMEWHAT familiar with the forums, including the HL2RP section. If you posted in all the general discussion, social, etc, then you haven't familiarized yourself with the forums enough.

In other words, go back and learn about CG's forums, particularly the HL2RP section before applying for the CCA again.

On a related note, enjoy your summer here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal