Author Topic: disable catalyst-gaming  (Read 2828 times)

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
disable catalyst-gaming
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:22:58 PM »
my suggestion (and note, this a suggestion that will better the entire country, maybe even the entire world to a small degree) is that we shut down catalyst-gaming. the reasoning behind this is pretty obvious. the aspergers are rampant, and can't be stopped without a complete and total shutdown.

gogogogo!
game over

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: disable catalyst-gaming
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 12:36:54 AM »
I don't see anything with CG that requires a shut down. CG is a roller coaster, it goes up and down all the time. If you cant handle the changes, don't try to bring it down more please.

Offline Infant Punter

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:45:18 AM »
I love how this is coming from a gold member
I am going to punt an infant across the baseball field in order to get a hole in one.

Like a bawsh

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 02:52:32 AM »
So you suggest that, the only way to fix the problem. Is to completely get rid of it and never look back and give up all of the progress you have made. I don't see any reason to shut down CG. The community is awesome and smooth.
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 03:21:28 AM »
I highly doubt we should take OP any serious at all.

Don't like CG, then leave. No one is stopping you from it.

-locked-
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal