Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Kaylin Jacobs's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1345 times)

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Kaylin Jacobs's Civil Worker Application
« on: June 12, 2012, 09:17:36 AM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Kaylin Jacobs
Citizen identification(CID): 12043
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH B2
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
I've been in City 45 for about a week now.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I would like to join the Civil Workers Union because I believe that I will be able help support the Universal Union. I believe that they do know what's best for me, City 45, and humanity in general. Due to this, I feel like it's my, and every other citizen's, duty to help benefit and advance the Union as much as possible. While sure, the access to sell supplies is always helpful, my main motive is to support the Union.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I haven't.

Past experience with work/labor:
When I was younger I worked with at my Grandfather's shop, along with my brother Chris. We sold a variety of things such as food, drinks, small electronics, just some other goods in general. It gave me a lot of experience in the work field.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can:
Radios- To communicate with other workers.
Medical Supplies- To treat wounded citizen's
UU Branded Food- To sell to citizen, or consume.
Request Devices- To distribute to citizens, or use in case of an emergency

Can't:
Weapons- Level 1 contraband
Zipties- Level 2 Contraband
Non-UU branded food- Level 3 contraband
Non-UU branded clothing- Level 3 contraband

Tell us about what you can do.:
If I were to be accepted into the CWU, I would be able to assist the Union, and the citizens by selling goods to the citizens. I would be able to supply jobs to those who are in need of them. I could also help by cleaning up around the city, or by showing the new citizens around the city.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If a citizen were to ask me for help because they were new to the city, I would be friendly to them and take them on a tour of the city. I'd warn them about the dangers of entering P3, and express to him how the Union makes our life better. I would show them to there apartment, and when they are ready, we would part ways.
//If they were new to SeriousRP, I'd teach them how to play.

~OOC Section~
Name: ReDrUm
Timezone: EST
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15848015
Roleplay Experience: On Garry's Mod, since I purchased the game a few years ago.
Serious Roleplay Experience: Another hard one to say, I know I played on Outlands back in August of 2011. I'd say a year or so now.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A CWU worker's would be different depending on the person. From my understanding of the CWU, it depends on what tier the worker is in. If they were in the medical tier, then they may end up spending much of their day helping citizens heal. If not, they may spend most of their day setting up a shop, selling food, drinks, and items (All UU branded, of course) to citizens.

The worker may decide to clean up a bit around town. They may also decide to employ some citizen's to help him out, may it be around his shop, or helping him clean up around the city. The average day would consist of the worker doing whatever possible to benefit the Union.

Character Backstory:
     Kaylin was raised on a cottage in France. She lived there with her grandfather, Samuel Jacobs, and her brother, Chris Jacobs. Unfortunately, while she was still fairly young, her grandfather was murdered in the night. Due to the pain and suffering that both Chris and Kaylin experienced, they went their separate ways.

Kaylin decided to leave the country completely. She moved to Baltimore, Maryland shortly after the murder. There, she was taken in by an old couple. She lived a fairly easy going life until The Seven Hour war. During the war, her house collapsed. She was hit by a piece of debris, and knocked unconscious for several hours. By the time she awoke, the war was already over.

The injury caused a mild memory loss, and she sometimes has issues remembering things that happened before the war. Although her foster parents died during the world, Kaylin took and immediate liking to the Union. She found that their style of control over humanity prevent the human race from destroying itself and Earth like it had been before the war. Kaylin was assigned to City78 initially.

She lived a pretty standard life there, she assisted the Union in any way possible. When she was transferred to City45, she was reunited with her brother Chris for the first time in years. Chris has also taken a liking to the Union, and had joined the CWU. Kaylin didn't know much, but after a while, Chris had taught her what she needed to know, so she made the decision to apply.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 04:58:06 AM by Purple »

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kaylin Jacobs's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »
Accepted for interview.

Please speak with either myself or another member of the organzational team to receive your interview. ~ James Tavener

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal