Author Topic: Outland Amanda Fowler Appeal  (Read 2129 times)

Outland Amanda Fowler Appeal
« on: June 09, 2012, 06:45:05 PM »
Steam Name: 80s Applejackson
Steam ID: SecretlyMJ
Character Name: Amanda Fowler
Reason for the switch:  Amanda was sent into the Outlands by request to fulfill an important request from a dying girl who is named Christie (forgot last name) which was to go to the Outlands and find her brother, Christopher, to bring back to City 45 so she can be with him before she passes away. -Did not know it would require me to make an appeal to return back to the city-
If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands: After she found Christopher and talked to him, he refused to come back to the city. He said that her sister was taken away by the CCA and he thinks she is already dead. Amanda tries her best to try to convince him to come back, but Chris is being stubborn and insists staying at the Outlands to do work. Infuriated, Amanda rushes her way back to City 45 to deliver Christie the unfortunate news.
Time when it happened(if mis-click) 6/9/12 Around 6:30 Pm
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:57:50 PM by _MegaDude_ »
HL2RP City 45/Outlands 24 hours each day.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outland Amanda Fowler Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 08:45:11 PM »
You fail to explain how you actually got back into the city. There is no giant, easy pathway for you to walk into and boom presto your inside the city again.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 10:01:42 PM »
Can I re-appeal later? I'm sorry I'm new to this so I don't really know much on what to do.
HL2RP City 45/Outlands 24 hours each day.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 11:03:57 AM »
Moved to denied then, if you want to appeal again, create another thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal