Author Topic: Reaver's Outlands Appeal, gurl.  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Reaver's Outlands Appeal, gurl.
« on: June 30, 2012, 02:25:15 AM »
Steam Name: Tannerdrg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1.49301608
Character Name: Sinclair "Reaver" Williams
Reason for the switch: Reaver left the city so that he could acquire arms and munitions to be brought back into the city. They were obtained ICly and will be spawned by me when I receive V flags. Not that they have been attained, I am moving him back in.
If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands: Reaver obtained the aforementioned weapons and such, a kevlar vest and several explosives that were to be moved back into the city. I /me'd out hunting for game, as well as stockpiling food for the journey. I brought with me three people to help carry the supplies. Joseph, Faith and another. Don't remember full names. The others are walking with Reaver to the sewage pipe exit, which Reaver will drag the bags through solo, making two treks back and forth.
Time when it happened(if mis-click) No mis-click, gurl.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Reaver's Outlands Appeal, gurl.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 02:50:28 AM »
Denied,

You need to make this into an authorization application that will be in depth on how you moved the guns, along with these people you met, how you met them, how they helped you and any other surrounding important details.

Denied:Locked:Moved.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:58:51 AM by Purple »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal