Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Jason Frostgate's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Jason Frostgate's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 26, 2012, 12:09:41 AM »
Jason Frostgate's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Sectus

IC Character Name: Jason Frostgate

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Jason intends to join Civil Protection for several reasons. The main reason that he wants to join the CCA is because he sincerely believes in the cause of the Universal Union. He was raised to believe pretty much anything he was told by a figure of authority. When the combine presented themselves as the new ruling party he was more than happy to welcome them to earth, and obey them.

The second, and less important reason that he intends to join for is to have a better home. The apartment he lives in currently is of low quality and maintainence, as is obvious. He wants to be able to sleep peacefully knowing that he is in a high security facility. He is more than willing to give up anything to join Civil Protection, and leave behind his past. He had a tough life as a kid, so he is usually resistant to making friends with other citizens, so he doesn't really have any friends to give up.

The third reason he wishes to join is because of the measure of respect that he has for Civil Protection. He was always impressed by their ability to shock and awe the citizens that dared to oppose them. He sees this respect, and desires it for himself as well. He has always wanted to help protect the union, and secure their rule here on Earth. He can't wait to join so he can participate in the security of City 45.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Jason is a very trustworthy figure. He is capable of following any order that he is given, be it the most simple order, or one that would guide him straight to death. He is also very durable in the sense that once he has his mind set on something, he will not likely give up on it.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the CCA to be like any other server's Civil Protection service. I expect respect, and equal treatment, while still expecting punishment if my character does wrong in the face of the Union. I also expect my character to receiving training in various subjects including gun handling, how to arrest a citizen, and so on. Personally, I expect to be treated as an equal human being. I will not tolerate being treated like an insect if I mess up, or make a mistake.

I know that this is a serious roleplaying server, but I do expect it to get casual at least some of the time. Hopefully I will be able to make a few friends here and there, what with joining the Combine Civil Authority. Jason himself will expect nothing more than being treated like dirt. He knows he has what it takes to be apart of the CCA, and he won't give up if they give him the chance to join. He is extremely dedicated to the thought of joining the CCA.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Jason Frostgate was never a very strong person. He grew up in a rather small farm town, and went to a relatively small school as well. The people there were never nice to him, and always picked on him over his small stature and timid nature. He would retaliate by talking to himself at home, promising himself that he would one day be able to get back at the bullies that constantly picked on him. All through middle school, and most of high school he put up with this treatment. It wasn't until his junior year in high school that the bullies would lay off of him, and accept him for who he was. Despite them eventually laying off, he still kept his promise that he would one day either seek revenge himself, or bask in the glory of their defeat at the hands of another force. His dream came true shortly after his graduation from high school.

After highschool he had managed to form a steady living working working at a gas station across from the college that he attended. After four years of waking up early, going to classes all day, and then coming back to his dorm to spend his whole night typing up reports, he had receieved his four year degree in law. He worked as an attourney for a local law firm for about two years before the Union invaded Earth.

It was about six years after Jason had graduated highschool when the Universal Union began their assault on Earth. He watched from the rubble, inside a basement, with a great amount of intrigue as the fascinating looking alien forces marched forward, easily destroying all soldiers, or resisting civilians that stood in their path. He watched, minute by minute and hour by hour until seven hours had elapsed. Countless bodies strewn across the battlefield, the Universal Union had claimed their victory over Earth, and they stated that anyone who continued to resist them would die trying. Jason came out with his hands up, and did not resist them a bit. He fully accepted their rule, and while he did not enjoy their initial treatment of him, he grew to enjoy the Combine rule of Earth. He watched as they began forming controlling structures, and from that, Civil Protection was born.

Since the day of the Seven Hour War, Jason has been living peacefully under the influence of the Universal Union, helping them along whenever and wherever he could, hoping to assist them in sustaining their rule of Earth. The Seven Hour War was the best thing that ever could have happened to Jason, or at least, this is how he sees it. With this new, powerful, all conquering force that controls Earth, he can actually be apart of the ruling party if he sets his mind to it, and he definitely has.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Three Months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Three Months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Three Weeks

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (US)

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?
16 years

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I would have to say my most memorable experience would be my first immolation duty on Overwatch Gaming. NOVA officers on there are charged with detention, and punishment. I had decided that a particular criminal was to be immolated, so he was. It was a rather interesting experience overall.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Jason Frostgate
CID: 42293
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150lbs
Mental Distinctions: Very curious about how thing operate, and the workings behind them.
Mental Defects: Anger Issues.
Mental Advantages: Near-Impeccable Memory Skills.
Notable Qualities: Loyal, and trustworthy. I will never defy the union. I have had several years of college in law, so I am very skilled in noticing tiny details.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join Civil Protection to help ensure the sociostability of a perfect society. I wish to help protect the union, and its rule here on Earth. I will stop at nothing to help aid any officer that should require assistance, or sustain any uprising or rebellion that should come across. I wish to join Civil Protection to protect society, so that the union can continue its rule of Earth, and other important areas of the universe, without having to worry about petty rebels on a distant ball of dirt.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jason Frostgate hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:49:30 AM by Abbott »

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jason Frostgate's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 12:45:54 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Jason Frostgate
Citizen Identification Number: 42293

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Jason Frostgate's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 07:06:38 PM »
UNIT: 717
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Jason Frostgate
Citizen Identification Number: 42293

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| UNIFORM RECRUIT ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 717
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:10:40 PM by Orangesplaywith »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Jason Frostgate's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 07:01:24 PM »
//You aren't UNIFORM...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal