Author Topic: 245's unPK appeal.  (Read 1847 times)

Offline igor

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
245's unPK appeal.
« on: May 24, 2012, 08:17:49 PM »
I understand this is not an up-PK appeal in it's truest meaning, but I don't know where else I'd put it.

Steam Name: [DG:CO] ?Bender?
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4293436
Character Name: C45.CCA.GRID-01.245 (This was months ago)
Admin who issued PK: Skopa (Bluff) (orders of either Rofl or Raiden, I forgot)
Reason for Un-PK: My unit was PKd months ago, in February. He was PKd (and I was blacklisted, although that may be over, I don't know) because I duped quite a few of those HL2 style walk-over-and-load ammo boxes and used them on my rebel. However, I did not use the ammunition after that, and I only ever did it once. This was literally months ago, and 245 really meant a lot to me, and I deeply regret fucking up like that. I feel I should be given the opportunity to have my unit back even though what I did was explicitly against the rules. It has been more than three months, and I believe that I have learned a serious lesson and promise I will never do anything like that ever again. Please, give me a chance to be able to play as my favorite character once more.

*EDIT* I realize blacklists are permanent, but I would deeply appreciate it if mine was removed.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:04:10 AM by Kom??Як »
C45.CCA.APEX-05.245

'Clyde'

Kal'Rinok

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 245's unPK appeal.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:16 PM »
Denied. If you are blacklisted, the only person to revoke that would be the person who ordered it, which with what you provided, would be Rofl or Raiden.

It doesn't matter whether you didn't use the ammunition or not, you still broke the rules knowing clearly that it was against the rules. If my knowledge serves me right, doing what you did was a permaban, so I have no idea how you got unbanned.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal