Author Topic: [DENIED]Mike Wilson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1036 times)

Offline -moD

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Mike Wilson's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 18, 2012, 02:11:21 AM »
Mike Wilson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: moD

IC Character Name: Mike Wilson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character will enjoy the experience in the combine civil authority because he feels that he needs to repay them for what they did . He was originally arrested for illegal contraband and was later found out to be a rebel (born into the life) and fessed up . He gave the names of his family , John Wilson , Julia Wilson and Linda Wilson . He told the civil officer that he was dropped off by the train-station and said goodbye to his family . His family later started writing letters to him and asking whats it like , how are the combine and what do they do with the people that didn't comply with there laws .

His Mother Julia Wilson gave birth to him in the rebel life , he started learning the ways that rebels act , hide , shoot , run  . She was a very caring mother like any other mother she loved his son very dearly and will do anything to protect him , when my character decided to leave the rebel life she was devastated but didn't try to stop him . She wanted him to do whatever he wanted to do with his life . Mikes father John Wilson was a rebel squad leader and did not spend time with Mike , and the only times that John would spend time with his son is when he would have nothing else to do and was bored . He was a strong man but personally did not care about his family he cared more about the rebellion and for that mike did not have a father growing up . Linda Wilson was very anti-social never really talked to anyone , she always had this doll with her and use to take her everywhere and anywhere , after Mike left for the train , His mom Julia told Mike that she ran away and Mike was deeply depressed not ever talking to his sister wondered what life she could have lived .

When the combine told this story he was astonished he did not know what to do . He gave Mike a mind wipe of everything for the past 6 years not remembering his family or anything . After the mind-wipe was completed he was told by the combine that he was found in the D6 sector and they tried to fix him up as much as they could to nurture him back to full heath . He felt morally obligated to help the combine as much as he possibly could and from that day on he heads to D6 in search of information to give to the combine .

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Very Honest
Sensitive
Respectful
Willing to help with anything
Will put his life ahead of yours
Precise (will not make mistakes )

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
It think my character will enjoy this seeing as he was brainwashed to believe that he is suppose to help the combine as much as possible in order to repay for the healing that Mike thinks the combine did to him . He will feel great and knowing that he did his part to help out the city .

He will feel that he actually has something to live for and do because of his family having lost contact with him and most probably being dead , he needs something to occupy his time and joining the CCA is the perfect thing for him to do .

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Mike went to the apartments as soon as he got into the city , that apartment will be his only escape from the combine and his secret . Eventually , from people peaking in my windows and wondering what i was doing they got really nervous and called the CCA just to check . The CCA issued a raid onto the apartment and found the letters being sent back in forth between the family and Mike . Mike was then quickly apprehended and brought into the interviewing  section , in which he was asked who where the people . He explained that the letters where sent to his family , Julia Wilson the mom , John Wilson the dad and Linda Wilson the daughter and gave them everything he new about them , knowing that they are most probably dead by now and that he had nothing to live for . He told them that he had gotten to the city by train from the out lands and that he wanted to start a new life in the city with the combines and friends not enemy's , he did not want to spy on them he just wanted to talk to his family . The combine took this into consideration and bruised the man up a bit , then mind-wiped him . He forgot all about his family and everything about the rebels , and it was replaced by pictures and signs of the union and the combine . and started to help the combine in any way he could .

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
no

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
yes

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 year including other games

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I would say around 2 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
Quebec

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When we had a Gang War on a GTA:SA serious rp server , it was the grove street vs the balas and we needed to rise up for the territory . It was a 50 vs 50 fight and my team ( Grove street ) took the victory and took the turf .

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Mike Wilson
CID: 65432
Height: Brown
Hair Colour Blue
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150
Mental Distinctions: none
Mental Defects: none
Mental Advantages: Knows how to get around the city , can take shortcuts
Notable Qualities: Good runner , somewhat strong

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
no

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
The civil authority will enable me to help the union as best as i can

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Mike Wilson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:19:36 AM by Kom??Як »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mike Wilson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:49 AM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Mike Wilson
Citizen Identification Number: 65432

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Time Requirement not met. ||::>

Extra Notes:
(OOC): MoD, Just today you and I were talking, and it was obviously your first time playing on the server, and besides that fact that you need at least 2 weeks playtime on HL2RP, you really should spend at least a month playing as a citizen in order to gain experience, and knowledge of the game itself, infact, joining the CWU would even help greatly.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.UNIFORM-OFC.563
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal