Author Topic: [DENIED]Georg Diessner.'s Civil Worker Application  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Emory.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Georg Diessner.'s Civil Worker Application
« on: May 11, 2012, 06:17:42 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Georg Diessner.
Citizen identification(CID): 72423
Last Assigned Apartment Number: Apartment A3
Total Loyalist Points: 13
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
3 days.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
Why do I want to join?  I want to help the people in city 45 And ensure that they are happy. I want  to keep the city clean  by  cleaning the  trash in the city.I would also like to give citizen advice on how to keep the city clean and what they can do to help the city, I feel like its my duty to help the city by  cleaning trash, opening a store,Or reporting criminals, It's my duty to help The people.     

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No.

Past experience with work/labor:
My father owned a book store back in Germany, I helped him around by cleaning the place and organizing Books.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can:UU branded books, UU branded flashlights,Medical supply's,radio's.

Can't:Weapon's,Non UU branded food,Non UU branded books,Metropolice supplements.   

Tell us about what you can do.:
What can I do? I  have experience at my father's book store so i could open a shop and i could sell the item's at a low price.I could also Clean the Trash on the streets, help citizen's with there daily tasks and give them advice on how they can help the city,comfort the citizen's in hard times, and finally help citizen's around the city and give helpful hints.     

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would show him around the city,give him a request device,give him advice,Tell him to enter d6 with caution and Show him were the nexus is located.     

~OOC Section~
Name: Pvt. Emory[113thCav]
Timezone: North American Eastern Time Zone
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31407768
Roleplay Experience: About 2 year's
Serious Roleplay Experience: 1 year
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A cwu worker will be doing a number of things in a day,He will open a shop that will sell item's like,Flashlights,Books and request device's at a low price.He will guide citizens on what to do and give them helpful hints. he will also help citizen's with there daily tasks. A day of a cwu worker is full of hard work and tasks and helping citizens but it's for the greater good.     

Character Backstory:
Georg was raised in the city of Frankfurt,Germany. He was born into a middle class family his father ran a book store, while Georg's mother stayed at home. Georg was always told to respect the authority and to help other people. At school Georg would always help the teacher and rat out on the trouble maker's.During his teenage years Georg would help his father run the business at the book store. Georg went of to college in Berlin, and became a historian, this all changed once the Combine arrived.

During the seven hour war Georg didn't know what to believe, one minute he was at work, the next minute a full out alien invasion happens. Georg spent the seven hour war in his basement, rambling to himself, and pinching himself as if it were all a dream. Once the war was over, he was relocated to City 8, and life went on for Georg. City 8 was crowded and dirty, which went against Georg's more OCD personality. Georg had started having a growing hatred for the scum of the city.

Georg was relocated to city 45, to his relief was a little closer to home, and was less crowded then City 8. Still, Georg hated the trash of the city, and felt a need to help the people of City 45. Because of this, Georg hopes to join the CWU, to help others, and hopefully bring some peace to a now deadly world.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:20:21 AM by Purple »
Emory.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Georg Diessner.'s Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 06:55:34 AM »
DENIED

There is many reasons why:
1. You must have over 10 posts, they must be legitimate. There are no exemptions.
2. The regular day of a worker must consist of 2 paragraphs describing what you will do as a CWU Worker on a day to day basis.

You can apply again in two weeks, to make a better application go to this link:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13060.0

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal