Author Topic: georg deissener's journel  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Emory.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
georg deissener's journel
« on: May 09, 2012, 07:21:10 PM »
Today i just got to city 45. the city seems like a nice place i think its in eastern Europe. The last city i was in was city 8 it was in japan I do not like that place its really dirty and crowded. This place seems like a breather its nice open more clean and is beautiful. A man was talking in a broadcast but not the with doctor breen. it was another man i forget his name it was doctor something he seemed like a Ok man. so far I'm liking city 45 but its still sad that we get beatings.
Emory.

Offline Emory.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: georg deissener's journel
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:39:06 PM »
Day 2 

I slept well last night there were no noisy people it was peaceful.That surprising for the fact that it was my first night back in city 8 it was loud crowded and dirty. I woke up early in the morning like 5 am.  i started to pick up trash a lot today i think i cleaned the hole district it is kind of instinct. I Hate trash and dirtiness Back in city 8 the streets were filled with trash i hated it.(The word hate is written several times) while i was cleaning i found a cwu shop it sold supplements it was great i mean the food still sucks but it was great! I was walking down the street and a broadcast came up it was Dr.Francis He was talking about a word that begins with a s i cant even spell it (several attempts to write the word can be seen) Anyway he said that we can send a letter if we want and i did. He answered my question  about what do if we see someone that needs  help for mental illness what a great man! Yeah i always loved the combine no war no hunger and order and cleanness i should apply for civil protection. City 45 is a great better then city 8 im glad i was relocated here. -georg diessener
Emory.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal