Author Topic: CG HL2RP Wikia Page  (Read 6529 times)

NRK

Re: CG HL2RP Wikia Page (OFFICIAL)
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 09:20:20 PM »
I've administrated wiki's before - If I can get moderating privileges, I'll sort it out.

I agree. There really needs to be more administration of the wiki.

On a side note, is this Wiki about IC stuff or OOC stuff too, like this shit http://catalyst-gaminghl2rp.wikia.com/wiki/Adam_S#comm-2141

NRK

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 07:44:02 PM »
I hate to necro post, but what's the deal with the wiki? Has Purple decided to abandon it and if so can he please put an heir so that the wiki can continue? And can you guys like maybe advertise for it so that there can be more content on it? Thanks.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »
It seems like if we all contributed to it, this wiki could really be something great. I'd love to participate if at all possible.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

NRK

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 08:28:39 PM »
It's open to everybody, which if you browse a tad it is obvious that that is a huge problem - like leaked OCRP2 information. Sectus is further proof that this wiki isn't advertised enough in the community.

Offline Dogo the Immortal

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CG HL2RP Wikia Page
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 11:04:31 PM »
Quote from: Wiki
Welcome to the Catalyst-Gaming HL2RP Wiki! Feel free to browse the content or make some of your own - you can do anything from character biographies, or display your own faction, or you can explain a concept in Half Life 2 RP! fuck Kronic

Lol.

NRK

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

If anybody wants become an admin of the new wiki, please do contact by pm or Steam (meztli1). Let's do this right.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 12:12:11 AM »
Do not bother going to the old link that I have currently in the sticky. Go ahead and listen to NRK about this wiki stuff, I will lead this with him as we need more contributions and a better wiki site.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

NRK

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 02:01:50 PM »
http://catalyst-gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Catalyst-Gaming_Wiki

New Wiki is up. Read rules before posting. Admins are being accepted at this time.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »
Updated with new link.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 09:18:20 PM »
So far my progress on the wiki is going smoothly. If we can get more people working on it, it should be good in no time. Do you know anyone that could help us out? I also think that the wiki URL should be added somewhere on the map, like the trainstation, so people know about it.
(Then again this could attract minges to the wiki)
oh

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 09:44:15 PM »
 Why not use a single wikia used for multiple communities?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal