Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Chris Jacobs's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Slade?´´?´°

• Slafag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Chris Jacobs's Civil Worker Application
« on: May 06, 2012, 02:05:07 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Chris Jacobs
Citizen identification(CID): 03113
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B3
Total Loyalist Points: 13
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
3 Weeks.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
Why do I want to join the CWU you ask? Well for starters I have been around this City for a little while now, and All I've done was help clean the city, and report criminals to the nearest CP I see. I have done these services to ensure that every person in City 45 can have a safe and clean environment. Now if I become Civil Workers Union member, I can increase the way I help people ten folds! Not only will I help people by reporting criminals, but I will be starting up a restaurant that will have affordable food for the people. I will also have some job openings to help out some citizens that need money, because everyone wants a job right?

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, and I don't plan on it.

Past experience with work/labor:
I have helped out the city with many things like: Cleaning it up, reporting criminals and law breakers immediately.

I have worked at my grandpa's shop before I entered City 45, selling various things like: Food, appliances, and general things.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can: Radios, (To communicate with the CP and among my fellow workers) medical supplies (For treating injured citizens), machines (For increased ease of work), and UU marked food (To sell or consume).

Can't: Weapons (Level one contraband), vortigaunt slaves (CPs only), kevlar (CPs only), non-UU food (Level three contraband).

Tell us about what you can do.:
      I can help the city just like I have done in the past, but much more efficiently. I will try my hardest to get everyone who want's a job, a good paying one. I will be selling goods at a low affordable price. I am really good at handling some tricky situations, so I can probably help a lot of people out with their problems.
      I am very good with negotiating with people, so I will definitely get people out of sticky situations. I am working with the Doctor Stulenkov (sorry forgot his name) and he is funding my place in return for helping out the city by opening a restaurant and a general goods store. I will also have a system with my friends who also want to help out with the city. We will have a chain of information leading to me telling it to the Doctor. So if anyone does break a law out there, I will be sure to catch them and report them immediately. 

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would carefully guide them and show them through most of the city. I would show them where the Nexus is and give them a free request device and tell them that they can contact the CP with that. I would also tell them to enter District 6 with caution because that's where most of the criminals are.

~OOC Section~
Name: Slade
Timezone: EST
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24922564
Roleplay Experience: Since I've had Garry's Mod.
Serious Roleplay Experience: 3 Months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A CWU worker will be busy the whole day, but it depends on the type of work that he has. Most CWU workers will own a shop to help the people that need important things like a flash light, or maybe a request device to call a CP just in case. They will try their hardest to help all the people that they can, while trying to make a little profit themselves. If anyone needs help they would gladly help them. And if there is a new citizen in town they will guide them to safety and teach them their ways if they ask anything.
         A worker will work to their full potential no matter what the obstacle is, and on a daily basis. A CWU worker has a very hard job to do. But at the end of the day they will look back at what a wonderful job they did and all the money that they earned. So that they can use that money to keep on helping the people of City 45 for as long as they live.

Character Backstory:
         Chris Jacobs was raised on a small cottage in a little town in France. His grandpa Samuel Jacobs taught him all he knows, and told him stories of his past. Chris would listen to these stories everyday before he went to bed, and often cherished them. Then one night when Chris went to bed after hearing one of his grandpa's stories, a criminal broke into his home. Chris went into his kitchen to check what had happened, and saw his grandpa on the floor with a knife through his chest. The criminal had stolen most of his grandpa's valuables and murdered him on the spot.
         A couple of years went by and Chris had gotten older and more wise with the knowledge of his grandpa with him at all times. Chris wasn't really a person who settled down, he kept on moving from place to place, city to city. Until he finally arrived at City 45, where he had become well known in under a week. He had reported crimes, and cleaned up the streets faster than anyone else. He had enjoyed living in this city so much that he finally decided to settle down, in a very nice apartment in a place they call District 1. A couple of weeks went by and he met a man by the name George Franklin.
        Chris and George had become very great friends because of the way they viewed things. They both had a vision for the perfect city, where everyone is safe from harm and danger. Where people could walk through the streets and not worry about stepping on crap. They wanted a safe haven, and they would stop at nothing to make one. The day had come for the perfect opportunity, the day Chris could finally get his wish. The famous Doctor had broadcasted something very important and it was music to his ears. The Doctor asked for the citizens of City 45 to write a letter with their name, CID, topic of what they went to discuss that would help their city.
      Chris and his friend had been waiting eagerly to be called to have a meeting with the doctor then all of a sudden they were called to meet in front of the nexus to talk to the doctor. After greeting the doctor they had talked for hours on how to improve the city and the Doctor had enjoyed the way Chris and George talked that he gave them a business opportunity. Chris accepted without hesitation and so did George. They Doctor offered them funds to keep a restaurant and a general goods store running, but the he had to fix their prices and could control them. Chris looked at his friend and nodded with excitement. Now Chris patiently awaits to be accepted into the CWU, and hopes the best for City 45's future.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:01:31 AM by Purple »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chris Jacobs's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 04:46:52 AM »
We are not doing it for the benefits, but for supporting the UU.

Anyway - Accepting for interview

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal