Author Topic: Jessica Arbit's long lost diary  (Read 966 times)

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jessica Arbit's long lost diary
« on: May 04, 2012, 01:42:10 AM »
Jessica's Diary.

Day one

The Clinic

Today was.. intresting.. at best, met a few people at this place called 'The Clinic'. Met a cute guy who runs the place, happy I have letters from my sister. Nothing more then this happened, but I will keep my diary updated.

Day two

Grim.

Finally know part of the mans name, he seems emotionally unstable, his name is Grim... pretty cute guy, just held up by somthing in his past.

*The bottom of the page is torn out*

*A few pages are torn out ahead*

Day 6

*On the start of the page is a drawing of Grim and Jessica in canals*

The New Outlands

Grim and I have a new home, plus all the other refugees are in the 'Mountains'. Alliance has found some fucking bunker, wish the Clinic had gotten to it first.. would have given us a great moral boost, even though most of our guys right now are crazy, or attempting suicide.

*More pages are torn out, this time very roughly, possibly due to her medical condition*

Day 10

The end of me
*The writing is almost unreadable*

Grim, if you are reading this after I am gone, I love you, I have many people after me.. one of them is Beans, Beef, and their sisters, said I 'stole' from them when all I did was look in a crate. If I die, avenge me..

*The rest of the book is torn out very, very roughly*

(//Grim should notice this first, since Jess and him used to go around the lake, he would remember how she looked in a mound in the ground)

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:45:00 AM by [F2B] Bourneco ?TSB? ?3 »
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal