Author Topic: Bullying, good? bad?  (Read 6437 times)

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bullying, good? bad?
« on: May 03, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »
I myself think bullying is an atrocious thing to do and it can ruin lives, A girl was bullied at her school (lived near me) and in the end it got to her and she well hung herself, An other case is a kid named Mathew slapped a kid called John and John hit him back and well Mathew dropped John on his head knocking him out on Tuesday, Mathew is expelled from school and he deserves all he got (He went to my school),
Please post what you think of Bullying below thank you all.

Jack Herzog.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bullying, good? bad?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:48:44 PM »
No offense but that is sort of a well duh question :P

I honestly don't think anyone is going to come in here and say bullying is a good thing and then they would only be reiterating your first point - which would be pointless.

If anyone has any reasons to believe that bullying is a good thing then do say :3
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:52:52 PM »
Well, Some people treat bullying others as a kind of sport do you get where I'm going with this, certain people bully others to prove that they are hos does one put it "tough" or to "show off" in front of there friends.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 06:32:41 PM »
This story happened to my cousin:

The very large black kid (Not be racist) was calling my cousin names. He threw a pencil at the kid. The kid walked up to him, grabbed him, slammed him into the concrete and kicked him in the head. The principal said he would not do anything about it because my cousin "Started it" so he now has a sever brain damage and a concussion.

Isn't that just great? 
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 10:05:50 PM »
Over the years i have been bullied and i have noticed that teachers and schools dont do shit about bullying It needs to change and they need to be punished the hard way.
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 10:20:18 PM »
Bullying is something everyone has to work through. I probably would be considered a "bully" just because I'm horrible to kids that are fucking attention whores.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 10:34:23 PM »
Bullying isn't nice. It's mean, and despicable. Online bullying I can't really understand, I just let it roll off my back.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 12:01:39 PM »
Bullying was actually a very useful tool a long time ago in B.C.. When tribes were created, they needed stronger men to fight, hunt, kill, and do a lot of other things to keep the tribe healthy. They would bully a victim who was too unwilling to do so and usually committed suicide or was bullied enough to "Man up" and do it.

Today, it has no fucking use, in the military it's not bullying at all, you joined the military and you knew what to expect. They are there to toughen you up for any attack that happens. Parents can "Toughen" you up to but that really isn't the point of parenting at all. If a kid in school is bullying you, you can respond in the way they want you to respond or you can ignore them. In 3rd grade i responded in a way where i got a 3 day suspension, which was beat the shit out of two people. I'm not showing off or wanting you to do this, but this is exactly what they are looking for, bullies want to see your shit and make it into who they are instead of what you want to be.

You might think bullying isn't as bad as it really is but it's been known to kill our own species.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 05:21:56 PM »
Bullying is a necessary thing in society for children. Today's society is going down a shithole because schools don't give the "real world" to children, making everyone a winner and everyone equal. Equality hits bullying hard, but at what cost? Society is going down the porcelain throne anyways because of the amount of entitlement people have (pirating things from poor indie devs) and the fact that children are not shown that there is no equality in the real world and that not everyone is a winner. 

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »
Bullying may not be a "nice" thing, but it is definitely good. If you don't get bullied, you'll never learn to man up. Honestly, I can go really in depth, I just cba. Basically bullying is a really great thing, and without it, we'd live in a world of betas.
game over

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2012, 05:30:51 PM »
Bullying is a necessary thing in society for children. Today's society is going down a shithole because schools don't give the "real world" to children, making everyone a winner and everyone equal. Equality hits bullying hard, but at what cost? Society is going down the porcelain throne anyways because of the amount of entitlement people have (pirating things from poor indie devs) and the fact that children are not shown that there is no equality in the real world and that not everyone is a winner. 

That's one way of looking at it, at the same time though you assume that bullying ends well for all? Some people are bullied simply for being different - that might seem like a cliché look on it but it’s true. There is a kid in my school who suffers from some mental problems and is mocked and bullied for it - he came pretty close to killing himself because he saw himself as an outcast and that wasn't his fault. Are you saying that this was a good thing?

There are many examples as well were young people have ended their lives because they just didn't know how to handle the situation and there are other cases where things have taken a turn for the worse; the columbine massacre?

Are these all good things? Will this help make people stronger or will it just destroy their confidence before they even have a chance? I see your argument but it is an iffy one and can be easily debated.

OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 11:18:53 AM »
The bullies in my school are hillarious (read on, don't be dismayed) for one reason. THEY ARE PATHETIC. They think calling names and talking hurts people, but I got in a fight with this one kid, and he actually cried. I even said "Dude, if you're upset, I'm sorry, but now you see how much words really effect people." He just said "Shut up" and walked off crying... I admit, and felt guilty about it, but I chuckled. Then I stopped after guilt kicked in.
im bach

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 11:27:08 AM »
The people who are being bullied need to stand up for themselves otherwise they deserve to be bullied.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »
The people who are being bullied need to stand up for themselves otherwise they deserve to be bullied.
That can be very true actually... But again we are in public areas like school where we shouldn't be bullied. You know what happens when they do stand up for themselves is they end up getting in more trouble than the person bullying them.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 05:22:20 PM »
That can be very true actually... But again we are in public areas like school where we shouldn't be bullied. You know what happens when they do stand up for themselves is they end up getting in more trouble than the person bullying them.

I don't get why schools teach children that standing up is bad. They say "Walk away" or "Ignore them", but that doesn't work.(If I punch you in the face, would you walk away?) People say that bulling doesn't hurt you, but it does. If people start saying stuff  about you, others may think that, and you lose friends and become an outcast over someone trying to be cool. I will admit to bulling when I was younger, and I didn't do it to get a reaction, I did it to make myself look cool. Bullies don't care what you say, they just want others to accept them.

This world runs on other overcoming idiots, and why does school make it out like that someone who is dumb as a rock will be treated the same in society as someone with an actual brain. Even 7 year olds know that doesn't happen. 
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal