Author Topic: Hello, my name is Wetwilly.  (Read 1174 times)

Hello, my name is Wetwilly.
« on: April 29, 2012, 03:59:38 PM »
Hello, my name is Wetwilly and I've been on this server for almost a week. For the past week I've been literally obsessing over this server, when it was down for a few hours yesterday I didn't know what to do with myself.  In my opinion, this is the most well executed Half-Life roleplay that I have ever played, it has somehow captured what it would be like if the Combine took over the world. But this post is about introducing myself, so I digress, some things you should know about me:
- My real name is Tyler Lynch. (A name that I tried to use as my first character but "Y" wasn't considered a vowel.)
- I'm sixteen-years-old.
- I live in Maryland, U.S.A.
- I enjoy retro gaming (i.e NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, etc.)
- I dislike Bronies (with a passion that burns deep with in every fiber in my body, down to my very soul.)
- I pride myself with at least  marginal grammar skills.
- I love to role-play.

So far my characters on this server are:
-Tyler Linch
-Moreese Relici

I look forward to meeting and getting to know the Catalyst-Gaming community.

Offline Obez

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, my name is Wetwilly.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 10:11:44 PM »
Welcome! I am a new member also and I won't be seeing you because I play OC:RP. Maybe one day!

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »
Hey Wetwilly, I have seen you ingame and you are a pretty good at roleplaying. Anyway welcome to Catalyst, I am new to. Have fun, and hope to see you again on the HL2RP server.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 06:53:42 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! Enjoy your stay.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal