Author Topic: One rule for DvL's  (Read 1315 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One rule for DvL's
« on: May 11, 2011, 03:24:38 AM »
So recently I hear that units have been ass promoted from RCT to OfC, 01, 02, etc. It is fine that you guys are doing it as long as your judgement isn't being clouded while doing it. You have to always consider points such as; have they completed their training? Are they inexperienced? All these need to be considered before promoting someone.

The main issue is people being ass promoted to Officer. Major major major major problem, you all need to keep in mind that you're not just giving them a rank, but you're giving them much much more. They will be introduced to High Command which is a big step from what they are used to. They MUST be trusted enough for this rank, by trusted I mean you'd bet your characters life that if it were in a situation that it would be Pk'ed that the unit would jump infront and take the bullet for you, you need to know these things before giving them officer.

As of now I am implementing a rule; No ass promotions to Officer, they have to have been 01 for a month the earliest. If you wish to ass promote units to ranks such as 03 then it is fine (you'll most likely be frowned upon but I will not restrict this right from anyone).

That is all.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal