Author Topic: Sniper Elite V2  (Read 8427 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sniper Elite V2
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »
Reminds me of splinter cell with all the hiding and cover stuff. Preordering when I get the money. Favorite part is the sniping when it goes all slow-motion and shit.
ye

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 01:54:51 PM »
Went to my local Gamestation (before it gets closed for good :'() and managed to pose as a 15 year old, which meant I got to play their edition... IT WAS BRILLIANT. Gonna preorder this for Xbox when I can.
im bach

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 03:11:31 PM »
Went to my local Gamestation (before it gets closed for good :'() and managed to pose as a 15 year old, which meant I got to play their edition... IT WAS BRILLIANT. Gonna preorder this for Xbox when I can.
you're 14 or 13 or 12, makes sense

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 03:20:57 PM »
you're 14 or 13 or 12, makes sense

I'm the first one.
im bach

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 03:47:14 PM »
I just tried this on the Xbox 360 console a bit ago. The graphics are nice and I enjoyed the slow kill cam.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 05:02:04 AM »
ShowFur, the X-Ray NEVER gets old. Seriously though, I've played the game like one hundred times, still not gotten sick of seeing a mans ACTUAL TESTICLES EXPLODE as my bullet goes right through the trash-can of life.
I wonder if you even bother...

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 10:51:55 AM »
Bought this the other day. Awesome game and hilarious when you shoot Hitler in the balls.

Offline BangBang

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 05:28:06 PM »
 The game is pretty nice if you like the sniper feel, Sure its movements arnt the best but shooting it is good

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 12:48:23 AM »
My rating on this game? You probably don't give a shit, but still, it is... 8/10. Pretty good game, it looks nice, it has a nice feel, you get to see men get tortured by bullets hitting vital organs and such. Only thing is, the stealth is a tad clunky and that the multi-player literally can suck a nut. Seriously. It. Freaking. Blows.
I wonder if you even bother...

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 01:47:41 PM »
My rating for this game is a 7/10, I think it's pretty good, but it gets boring at some points. I don't really like the missions when you use an assault rifle, because the aiming system is very weird. I like the sniper aiming system, because it's more realistic than other games and you have to actaully aim at different points at the crosshair, instead of down the middle. My favorite part of the game is when you get a good shot, and the camera follows the bullet into the person your shooting, and you get to see there brain, heart, and organs explode. I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I heard it's pretty bad. But anyways, it's an pretty good game.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 07:33:14 PM »
Offtopic*
oh no guys someone necroedddddddd!!!!!!!!
Ontopic*

The demo was pretty fun but these kind of games get repetitive real fast.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal