Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 973 times)

Offline Anathema

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Everyone!
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:25:38 PM »
I am sort of new to the CG servers but I started about like 3 weeks ago and I decided to finally start posting on the fourms. I enjoy the CG community. I especially love the Harbor Roleplay Server on Gmod. I'm trying to be an Admin but I just realised you have to be appointed instead of applying. Which is fine. I have no problem with that, infact I think its great. I enjoy playing the servers and I will enjoy them for many months maybe years to come. That is if the server stays up and running. Harbor Roleplay is hands down the best RP server I have seen so far. I love it. I also love the friendly community of CG. Well this sums up my topic. Goodbye!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 12:51:56 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! Enjoy your time with us!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:51:19 AM »
 Welcome to the Catalyst-Gaming community and do please enjoy your stay.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal