Author Topic: Civil Workers Union's Donut factory.  (Read 4049 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Workers Union's Donut factory.
« on: June 27, 2012, 06:39:59 PM »

It has come to my attention that more and more citizens of city 45 has been asking for work from the Universal Union and the benefactors. I found this excellent to try one of the new ideas from Raon Zildan to use a part of the CWU garage to a small factory.

The factory main product is donuts for now, but Other ideas such as Lemonade, soup etc will also be sat in place, but first we are going to try with a trail.

We used a part of the garage and came to this result.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

The factory requires four people to function, and has three posts.
- The Mixer
- The Forming
- The Packing

The Mixer require only one worker who require keep the mixer filled with donutmix so the production does not stop.

Spoiler for Hiden:

The Forming requires two workers to form the the donuts and put them in the oven. When the donuts is made they give them to the person whose job is to pack them in the boxes.

Each oven can have MAX 5 donuts in!
Spoiler for Hiden:

The Packing is 1-2 persons (where the 2nd person can be from the mixer)
Their job is to pack the donuts in a crates (MAX 5 in each box!) When a crate is packed they should place it on the pallet.
There can max be 8 boxes on each pallet.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Every shipment of Donuts gives 5 tokens in payout for each person.
If an accident happens will the person only revive the payout from what has been made.

Requirements before you are able to work on the factory.

You must have a clean record. One crime mark is okay, but not above!
Persons with any kinds of illness are NOT allowed to work on the factory
Any kinds of assault in the factory will be reported to the Civil protection and blacklisted from the factory

The Factory requires an Authorization from Lela Praise or Organizers to be used.

Lela Praise - Assistant   

Credits to purple on this logo that took him 2 secs.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 10:26:16 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline SirTai

• *~(Jason Brody Wannabe)~*
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Workers Union's Donut factory.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
We actually need more CWU workers to run more projects. I mean, we got CAB, UUPW, who are rarely operational... :(

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 12:24:33 AM »
All of these things are more of side efforts and not totally official works of the CWU. The Donut Factory is something we will not do daily, but once in a while. I am not even sure what these new things are as they were too confusing in the first place.

" CAB, UUPW," Please elaborate on the two.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline SirTai

• *~(Jason Brody Wannabe)~*
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 01:35:14 AM »
CAB = Civil Affairs Bureau
(Kinda works with paperwork, shipment catalogs and stuff)

UUPW = Universal Union Paper Warehouse
(More heavy-lifting kind of work, provides paper to CCA and CAB.)

They're mainly for hiring citizens to do other jobs aside from cleaning the streets/report anti-citizens.

Reminding these were Roven :D's ideas, I find them good, I worked at CAB as citizen once, and if the CWU does a good job, it doesn't get boring.

But okay, It'll be fun and interesting to discover how they make those HUGE donuts.. :'D

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 02:00:04 AM »
Fuck...yes. A donut factory. 012 will be there  8)

Good job by the way on the logo, looks very cool. I can't wait to see more about it.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 02:43:00 AM »
CAB = Civil Affairs Bureau
(Kinda works with paperwork, shipment catalogs and stuff)

UUPW = Universal Union Paper Warehouse
(More heavy-lifting kind of work, provides paper to CCA and CAB.)

They're mainly for hiring citizens to do other jobs aside from cleaning the streets/report anti-citizens.

Reminding these were Roven :D's ideas, I find them good, I worked at CAB as citizen once, and if the CWU does a good job, it doesn't get boring.

But okay, It'll be fun and interesting to discover how they make those HUGE donuts.. :'D

So, I leave for a bit and a paper factory is made.. great work guys.. but seriously, I am not sure that is the best idea.. I mean.. eh whatever..
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

NRK

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 07:55:25 PM »
How do I exactly apply to do this? Do I find the character ICly?

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 10:07:09 AM »
It is not a job you can apply for. You will sign in when the event is on.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline {TeamLola} Rhys

• (-.(-.-).-)
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 02:17:10 PM »
Guys that looks sick! Now I'm kinda new to HL2RP now is that factory 'rp' that it makes doughnuts or does it actually make doughnuts?
Oh shit son. Please the bragging power is too strong :D

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 02:58:28 PM »
Rp doughnuts.  It is not a script. Still we spawn the doughnut shipment for it

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »
So in all honesty, this is just the CWU making rp and giving away tokens for it? Meh... Whatever , we're all filthy freakin' rich anyways.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 10:32:56 AM »
We give rhem a chance to passive rp. I have seen plenty of citizens who does nothing than standing around, of walking straight up to an arrest and be annoying there.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
I don't blame you, but this is my question. Is it based on the CWU to pay everyone?

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 04:35:49 AM »
Everyone who work in the factory yes, but as written there can only be 4 workers at the time and they get their salary.

We also get our salary when we are working IRL.

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal