Author Topic: Dear god why- how do I fix this?  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Arkaeth

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dear god why- how do I fix this?
« on: April 12, 2012, 10:42:34 PM »
I'm not missing any of the episodes, or CSS, or anything like that. I only started to have this problem recently, for no real apparent reason. I now have error signs for things that I once saw fine, and there are lots of floors that I see like this.

"In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now."

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dear god why- how do I fix this?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »
1. wipe the jizz off your screen

but in all seriousness, verify game cache files of things like HL2, ep:1, ep:2, maybe CS:S, and any other games including garry's mod.

also that dvl spelled missus wrong
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:18:52 AM by Psydog »
game over

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dear god why- how do I fix this?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:05:37 PM »
1. wipe the jizz off your screen

but in all seriousness, verify game cache files of things like HL2, ep:1, ep:2, maybe CS:S, and any other games including garry's mod.

also that dvl spelled missus wrong

You as well. It is either Miss, or Mistress.

Anyways, don't get off topic here.
What it looks like is that you are a few corrupted content files, so the best thing to do is verify game cache and defragment your game files while you're at it. That will make your game go faster, and probably fix the weird textures/models.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal