Author Topic: Programming  (Read 7420 times)

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Programming
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »
Expression 2 is shit and is also not a programming language but a scripting language.

Oh and I forgot to mention I know Pascal since I was 'forced' to learn it at IT lessons in school.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 10:11:35 AM »
I can do a little E2, but I pretty much went straight into lua - you can do everything you can do in E2 and more in lua, which I'm pretty much proficient in

I'm also fine with HTML and CSS, learned the syntax of JavaScript and can do little bits, but I've moved straight through to PHP which I can do well enough for what I need it for (which isn't much, so I'm not that good at it)
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 12:26:54 PM »
something i forgot to finish for cg, so im finishing it now

management interface for the admins, its heavy wip

Offline ?????¬??

• An Idiot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 01:07:34 PM »
It would be nice if there could be a version of that without administration for people to use to check the status of other characters. Maybe also something like the server status BBCode for characters to use as an auto-updating signature status.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 01:15:08 PM »
It would be nice if there could be a version of that without administration for people to use to check the status of other characters. Maybe also something like the server status BBCode for characters to use as an auto-updating signature status.

I was going to do that at one point, maybe I still will.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »

we couldnt share much information with you

Offline ?????¬??

• An Idiot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 09:01:52 PM »
Not much is needed. Name, desc, health, Outlands/City.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
Do for the CCA please. Maybe make it possible to have a tab that shows a roster of the citizens on the server at the time as well. This would help with the "Miscount Detected" during sweeps deal.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 01:00:20 PM »
Do for the CCA please. Maybe make it possible to have a tab that shows a roster of the citizens on the server at the time as well. This would help with the "Miscount Detected" during sweeps deal.

No

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 02:23:36 PM »

No

I love the response. One word responses tell me allot.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »
I don't need to say anything other than 'no'. It's simple, straight forward and replies to your request. I won't be doing one for the CCA.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 10:41:24 PM »
Expression 2 is shit and is also not a programming language but a scripting language.

Oh and I forgot to mention I know Pascal since I was 'forced' to learn it at IT lessons in school.

Right... But it's still quite an impressive language you can learn, and you can do some very awesome stuff with it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Darthwill

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 01:22:25 AM »
I was in computer apps 1.
Then I never took the next two semesters of computer apps.
Quickbasic\
                 oh god.
Smallbasic/
Html
Feel free to add me on steam.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal