Author Topic: [Outlands][Finished] Hunting Season!  (Read 5494 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Outlands][Finished] Hunting Season!
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:32:26 PM »

"Sir... There's multiple sightings of OverWatch on the treeline... We have no idea what's going on. We think they're planning something, and frankly... I have no have no clue what."

JURY began rounding up all the nearby refugees to get them to the hide-out, for a temporary place to stay while OverWatch roamed the valley. OverWatch were positioned at multiple vantage points in the valley, searching for any refugees. To there 'surprise', or what ever emotion they had left, not as many refugees were left. At least not as many as they expected. After most of the refugees were ready for the trip, JURY began leading refugees to the classified location. JURY's plan was to lead them to a safe-house, but what they are goind to find inside will not be what they expect. Not at all what they expect.

Uh... Bluff. What's going to happen?
We are going to be hiding. Hiding from COTA. I expect people to be RPing scared, and afraid that COTA could pop out at any moment. Like they might die.

How do I participate?
When a bunch of people are coming to round you up, you'll know it's time. Either wait for that, or we'll come and find you.

And when is it going to happen?
Depends. Most likely on friday or saturday.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j95HZucSj3U" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j95HZucSj3U</a>

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:15:31 PM by :? »

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Outlands] Hunting Season!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 11:32:09 PM »
Can we get an exact time of the event, I want to make sure I don't miss this and I bet plenty of outlanders are with me on that.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 11:39:35 PM »
Can we get an exact time of the event, I want to make sure I don't miss this and I bet plenty of outlanders are with me on that.

Most likely friday. I'll say sometimes from 5:30-6:00 is when the event will start.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »

Most likely friday. I'll say sometimes from 5:30-6:00 is when the event will start.
How many COTA units do you think you will need?

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:33:04 AM »

How many COTA units do you think you will need?

5-10 at max. Nothing more then two ranks (lines) of COTA

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 12:57:19 AM »
can I get a temp COTA char?

Offline putin

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 01:03:44 AM »
You should try finding a COTA team now to insure that this event actually happens.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:13:03 AM by bobby »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 12:49:35 PM »
I'll try to join. Sergeant Collins has the potential to be one awesome character. Just need to do shit and people to get hurt to enjoy her.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »
Remember bluff to remind me so I can get on my SYNTH.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
Hope I can get there in time :( "Shadow" could be of valuable use with his Ninja-like skills.

Spoiler for Off-Topic:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE</a>
im bach

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 03:56:53 PM »
can I get a temp COTA char?

No. You can't have a temp COTA.

Remember bluff to remind me so I can get on my SYNTH.

Will do.

You should try finding a COTA team now to insure that this event actually happens.

Already working on it.

I'll try to join. Sergeant Collins has the potential to be one awesome character. Just need to do shit and people to get hurt to enjoy her.

People might get hurt during this event.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 08:39:22 PM »
Eh. It went pretty bad. Some people wanted me to do it today, so I did. There was a whole mix-up with who did what, and how everything was going to go. I myself got pretty frustrated. This really needed to be organized way better. Sorry for the shitty event, then the crash at the end, guise.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 08:40:54 PM by :? »

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 08:43:42 PM »
Don't worry about it man, its stressful taking on a event. In my view it was going fine and towards the end we were getting some great RP (Unfortunaltly my computer crashed near the end). But do not worry, keep up the good work and I am sure the event will turn out fine :)
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 08:43:53 PM »
Eh. It went pretty bad. Some people wanted me to do it today, so I did. There was a whole mix-up with who did what, and how everything was going to go. I myself got pretty frustrated. This really needed to be organized way better. Sorry for the shitty event, then the crash at the end, guise.

People were talking about you with their negative criticism due to your performed actions in-game. I don't blame you though, you were confused and such.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 08:49:05 PM »
:c

Thanks guys.

I was really frustrated when COTA started doing stuff against-plan.

Anyways, I'm probably not going to do much complicated stuff with COTA again, as it's better if we just stick to simple patrols and chases.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal