Author Topic: [Outlands][Finished] A new begining.  (Read 3746 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Outlands][Finished] A new begining.
« on: April 09, 2012, 01:30:06 PM »

Many had gathered up to see Foxtrot's burial, or what ever was really inside the old worn out and rustic coffin. Tears where shed, emotions were shown, and finally there was a sense of 'being together' in the valley. The sky was infested with clouds, and it was not too long before rain fell over the depressing scene. Most people took shelter under the gazebo. Rain fell lightly to the ground, as people began moving towards the lowering of the coffin. Most people had began eating the bread, the fruits, or the other assortments of light snacking foods.    Foxtrot was slowly lowered into the ground by two men, as one of them slowly began to cover the coffin with the soil beside it. The other simply turned around, and walked away. Little to no emotion shown. While everything seemed to be normal, nothing out-of-the-ordinary. Slowly, as the burial finished, and the soil was smoothed over his coffin, multiple people began to approach the scene, and leave there respects. Flowers and notes were soon covering the grave like a blanket, some being blown away by the wind.

TL;DR: A PASSIVE burial event.

Basicly, what I plan to happen is set up multiple tables, chairs, and areas for dining. People will eat, converse, and mourn the loss of Foxtrot. Expect to see some more of these. This although, is just an introduction to the concept of burials. I hope you will all like it.

So, when is this happening?
Most likely today or tomorrow. No clue, most likely when a lot of people are on. I'm leaning for today, anyways.

And Bluff, how can we participate in it?
A lot of you will be notified ICly about it, but if you aren't I'd suggest making your way to the bunker. I will also be going around asking people if they wanna hepl by taking a role. I'll list them below.

And this is a 100% passive event?
Yup. No guns here. I don't expect any fighting to be happening, although if there is they will be quickly thrown out.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUwkGFw226U" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUwkGFw226U</a>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:10:23 PM by :? »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Outlands] A new begining.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 01:39:44 PM »
Minor problem. Beast ate what remained of Foxtrot. Lol.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 01:47:34 PM »
Minor problem. Beast ate what remained of Foxtrot. Lol.

or what ever was really inside the old worn out and rustic coffin

:3

Yeah, I know. I play Beast lol :p

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 12:31:24 PM »
foxtrot dies and no fucks were given

i icly peed on his grave.

lol jk brah
game over

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »

lol jk brah

Apparently 21 people were on the server at the time of this event

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 03:57:45 PM »

lol jk brah

Apparently 21 people were on the server at the time of this event

Yup :D

After everyone paid there respects and a fuck-ton of people gave speeches, we had a gun-salute with like 5 people. 2pro

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 08:45:37 PM »
 bitch please you are a admin and most admins are populated. You also forced users into the event itself. :>

i don't give a fuck about foxtrot because sophia doesn't even know him. :> no offense.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 08:48:16 PM »
Leonard happily killed foxtrot. Cut his head off. Yep. Then a vort ate him. Brought a tear to my eye.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 09:06:34 PM »
Leonard happily killed foxtrot. Cut his head off. Yep. Then a vort ate him. Brought a tear to my eye.

** Strelok comes in with a RPK and looks around the room, noticing Leo.
 ** Strelok aims his weapon at him and opens fire.
 [LOOC] 'Strelok': lol s2k plz haends d0wn.
 ** Leonard falls to the ground dead.

Out of Character for OOC:
'Strelok': lol i killed a mutant

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 11:27:20 PM »
bitch please you are a admin and most admins are populated.

Admins are... Populated?

You also forced users into the event itself. :>

I forced players into my event? I didn't even do a /event. It was just the people running and jumping around disrupting the role-play. And don't think that I'm just doing this to make Foxtrot look really cool, as I'm trying to introduce proper funerals to the server.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 12:01:51 AM »

Admins are... Populated?

Well, yeah. They are populated. I mean, what is the /admin bar used for and there is a lot of administrators that people like (including you.) :P

I forced players into my event? I didn't even do a /event. It was just the people running and jumping around disrupting the role-play. And don't think that I'm just doing this to make Foxtrot look really cool, as I'm trying to introduce proper funerals to the server.

Oh, then I was mistakened then. I'll take that back then. :>

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 12:41:38 PM »

Admins are... Populated?

The funeral was the best passive RP i've seen in a fuckton of time, man can people just fucking stop bitching about things.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Outlands][Finished] A new begining.
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 03:10:03 PM »

Admins are... Populated?

The funeral was the best passive RP i've seen in a fuckton of time, man can people just fucking stop bitching about things.

Well, don't expect that to end. Every Outlands character that isn't hated by most and actually gets there death known, will get to have their have a burial of their own. I plan on setting up a full-fledged grave yard.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal