Author Topic: Account forum (my friend)  (Read 2100 times)

Offline ??¬??¬Barosan??¬??¬

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Account forum (my friend)
« on: April 07, 2012, 07:38:32 AM »
I have one friend in ocrp and he dont remember the account to download the contents what he need do to have it?
I am a romaniam guy i have 19 years old, i know speak spanish and im learning english. I live in Spain and soon I'll have that to work in South America and in a few years will go to the United States or Canada.Romania is a democratic country and is located in Europe and also belongs to the European union, but sincerely I don't like the European system which is corrupt and only defend the interests of politicians.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Account forum (my friend)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 03:56:06 PM »
I have a friend in ocrp and he does not remember the account login to download the contents what does he need to do?
fixed it so people can understand easier.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 04:09:19 PM »
Everybody can now access the downloads tab (should have always been like this).

He can see it even if not logged in, or just se the dirrect link: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?page=downloads

Also this is not a OCRP bug. Locking and moving to te forum bug report section.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 07:07:41 PM »
Also, if he has lost his account username or password, have him add me on Steam and I'll see what we can do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal