Author Topic: Some Fun Minor Injury RP You Can Do to Spice Up RP  (Read 13360 times)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Some Fun Minor Injury RP You Can Do to Spice Up RP
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 08:13:28 PM »
That's true, yes. (God damn a quick respond.)
I am playing on the outlands server and I'm enjoying a lot of rp with Alex, the ex-admin, having a nice talk in the dark tunnel beneath the bunker or sniper practice.
I agree with you, there's a lot more medics on outlands, than inside the city, which only inactive CWU personel is the so called "medic."
I've seen so far, a person in medical rebel uniform and an rp situation, where I felt down from a rock and a person immediately came to help me. Only problem was; server crashed and the "medic" didn't come back online.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:19:20 PM by Challenge of death sex?3 »

Offline Paulisdead18

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 02:14:12 PM »
While this is an awesome idea, and I've done it myself, the whole CCA killing the RP is clear. It's just annoying how they just go "We don't care", laugh at you, and then throw you in a dumpster after beating you or something. Still something to do i guess, but it, a lot of times, turns out to be a huge waste of time. Maybe you CCA people will actually roleplay this stuff more instead of ignoring it, hopefully...

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »
I agree completley

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 10:10:55 AM »
On the one side, I agree that CCA shouldn't kill the RP in way you have described in previous posts.
On the second side, I understand CCA units. We are told we CANNOT "waste" our resources on citizens. So yeah, that's why. You help a injured / ill citizen, then some whore unit notices you, reports you, and you get punished for promoting RP.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:22 AM »
On the one side, I agree that CCA shouldn't kill the RP in way you have described in previous posts.
On the second side, I understand CCA units. We are told we CANNOT "waste" our resources on citizens. So yeah, that's why. You help a injured / ill citizen, then some whore unit notices you, reports you, and you get punished for promoting RP.
lol i have excuses for this. If i see a citizen who needs medical attention, i give it ti them, then use them as a test subject where anything can happen to them.

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »
I've been trying some fun minor Medical RP(Matt aging and such), but I find there is hardly anyone who cares/doesn't know what do to besides offer me a piggy back ride.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline PrivateNomad

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 08:17:36 PM »
What if a patient suddenly combusted?

Offline Cmdo. C. Delcora [No. 7]

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2012, 01:53:22 AM »
You know... I really want to do that kind of roleplay now, but I do have one question where can I find the medical characters to tell them about my problem.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 08:17:44 AM »
You know... I really want to do that kind of roleplay now, but I do have one question where can I find the medical characters to tell them about my problem.

CWU members, maybe also a CCA recruit/05.

Offline looop0100

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2012, 06:20:02 PM »
Wow I like this it would help when you got bored and there is noting going on.

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2012, 11:17:36 AM »
I understand this is more than minor but I would really have to say this. a lot of people who live in the outlands are constantly exposed to cold and damp weather. It would make sense for a small percentage of the people who have damaged/no shoes to possible contract trench foot?

(Trench foot is when, at extrem cases, your toes rot off and your foot becomes a club)
"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

Offline Duskling

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 10:26:32 PM »
I think more injury Rp would be great, but my friend was in prison ( I was in a cell not to far from him ) and he was rping having stomach problems. The CP took him to a room and said it was for "Treatment", and then they killed him with a laser.

That same time I was RPing a bullet wound that I had to remove the bullet with my bare hands, because the Cp had shot be before detainment. I was passing out, bleeding all over the windows, and the CP just told me to be quiet.

Offline Reverend Autbelli

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 01:27:27 PM »
I personally love injury RP, but it is annoying when someone randomly has a stroke in the middle of town >.>

Offline LT Cmdr Snakeslaw

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 01:28:19 PM »
Minor RP from this is nice to see on the server, shows I'm not the only one doing passive.

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2012, 03:57:34 AM »
Last april I RPed having a cough...

I was PKed due to infection, lost one of my best characters... to a cough...
Shoulda appealed it. Part of good RP is the officer asking you what you have. Nova don't just go 'HE'S SICK, EXTERMINATE!' and higher ranks cant just go 'HES SICK, EXTERMINATE!' without having a nova look at you, no matter what. even if they're a UU officer. That sounds fucking retarted to me. But i guess some people have hard-ons for PKing, amirite?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal