Author Topic: Ron Martin's Authorization Application  (Read 1134 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ron Martin's Authorization Application
« on: March 29, 2012, 05:05:44 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: 429ghost
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): For about one year.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Same amount of time I've been playing Half-Life 2 Roleplay, since October 15th, 2011.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-Ex-Domestic Terrorist. Always remained annonymous, which is why he was never caught by both the FBI and CCA.

-Bomb creation knowledge.

-Weapon knowledge, how to reload a gun and assemble one.

Name: Ron Martin
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
When Ron Martin moved to the United States from China, he simply did not like the way of life in America. Their self centered egos, their incompetence, their obesity, many things. He thought of the US as the most scum nation on the Earth. But he believed it could be 'clensed'... With violence.
Ron always called for the death of many. He has killed several people and injured countless others. He would either go on small killing sprees or set off bombs on shops and buildings. He never leaves a single trace, and has caught the attention of the FBI.
He managed to contact certain people to also help supply him with arms, such as weapons, ammunition, bombs, etcetera. Eventually he managed to figure out how to create bombs himself. He created bombs varying from Composition C-4, Napalm, Nitroglycerin, or just traditional Trinitrotoluene. He destroyed many buildings filled with innocent american lives with these bombs.
Since the Combine invaded, his terrorist activities have reduced. It's not that he is afraid, it is just that the CCA has way better precision than the FBI. Instead, he has spent his days planning his attacks. He wants to make sure his plans are perfect enough to take on a force such as the Combine.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Military-like ability, being a domestic terrorist he has to think like a warrior.

-Able to create an explosive used for terrorism.

-Able to use gun with precision.

Defects
-The CCA will have more reason to look for him and amputate him.

-The CCA will have reason to amputate him because of his knowledge of explosives.

-The CCA will have reason to amputate him because of his extensive knowledge of weapon use.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I wish to make my character sort of a Combine Era 'Terrorist', which would include things such as Bomb RP and things similar to rebellion(However it is important to note the difference between rebellion and terrorism).

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
None.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ron Martin's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 10:44:52 AM »
This entire application seems like a quickly put together mess with a LOT of powergaming shit.

Are you trying to make yourself a "Number 1 anti-citizen" to gain attention or something?
Bombs require SA authorization to be made or used, fake or not. I myself will NEVER authorize bombs because they ALWAYS cause a shitstorm. Either a massive argument in OOC or LOOC, failing citizens around it, or the CCA or bomb maker screwing up.

As said before, the backstory is very short, undetailed and unrelated to HL2RP as well as full of powergaming.

Denied.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal