Author Topic: Are you truly safe and free from fear?  (Read 10908 times)

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Are you truly safe and free from fear?
« on: March 29, 2012, 04:28:08 PM »
It has come to my attention, that the American citizens could very well be living in fear.

Based on the video recordings, namely this; (Text is below the video as well on my views.)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urbtbvG0Fhk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urbtbvG0Fhk</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTdbTIE8lrU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTdbTIE8lrU</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV9uZ00bqD8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV9uZ00bqD8</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyC_TaVh8M" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyC_TaVh8M</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAYcH9oncvE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAYcH9oncvE</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaD6s_M4AqY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaD6s_M4AqY</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHiKUFYCjV4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHiKUFYCjV4</a>
(Are you fucking joking?)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8O7b0TmF4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8O7b0TmF4</a>

(Know that the videos are from someone who claims to be anonymous, however the footage contained in the video is real)

I feel that the world only seems to control us through the use of fear.
They make you feel that you're safe guarded by a fine, powerful, and professional military service, with the police to serve and protect the innocent citizens of the U.S of A, and show you who the villains are, and who are the noble using the mainstream media

But do you wonder, is your country making you feel truly safe?
Giving you liberty and rights to allow you to show what you believe in?
Do you feel that the government and the law enforcement are doing a good job in safeguarding you from the evil?
Do you believe that trading liberty for "Security" (Yeah, right) is the right choice for us as humans?

Share your thoughts, but more importantly, question the authority.

Edit:
Added another video, even though it's George Bush, his words have given us the wrong mentality on how we should see the world, his words are detrimental to the people.
Another added, Iran is a state of threat (Yes old but still), building military bases near and around Iran and then claiming all the atrocities that they have done. Even though the U.S. are just as guilty in what they are (still) doing.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:45:59 AM by Journeyman H. [UK] »
Clearly racist.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Are you truly safe and free from fear?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
(in this reply, I will only discuss the last video)

WAR IS WAR. For hundreds of years there has been war. Deal.

Was the invasion of Iraq a good thing? No. I dis agree with that, however, the first war in Iraq was a good thing. We should have focused all of our current attention on Afghanistan "You attack our country for no reason" Well you know what, fight the Terrorists whim killed 3000 of our civilians in one day. Then we'll talk. And, guess what? 911 was the first day of school AND a Jewish holiday. If it were not, there would be atleast triple the casualties.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 06:12:30 PM »
(in this reply, I will only discuss the last video)

WAR IS WAR. For hundreds of years there has been war. Deal.

Was the invasion of Iraq a good thing? No. I dis agree with that, however, the first war in Iraq was a good thing. We should have focused all of our current attention on Afghanistan "You attack our country for no reason" Well you know what, fight the Terrorists whim killed 3000 of our civilians in one day. Then we'll talk. And, guess what? 911 was the first day of school AND a Jewish holiday. If it were not, there would be atleast triple the casualties.
Nobody is a terrorist. For all i know America can be the biggest "Terrorist" to people right now. Who ARE the terrorists? What were WE doing in Iran? The wars we had recently, just been invaded, and we have military bases inside their country and it's surrounding other countries, such as Iran. The Americans and NATO forces have done nothing but spread fear to the country, by bombing them, we have caused more casualties to the Iraqi's than the terrorists have ever done.

I has friends die in 9/11, but I'm not going to be manipulated be culture on who did it. I'm pretty sure Iraq is pissed that we went to they're country in the 1980's, then we sent a bunch of bombs to Baghdad.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 06:15:14 PM »
Wut? We've never attacked Iran, nor do we have bases there. Lol, where do you get your info from?

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »
Journeyman you make some good point but you seem to be going on a bit now. You keep suggesting that our society is flawed, the way we work is dun goofed and the government is out to get us. It's not all that bad in all fairness :D

Are we safe? Yeah, kinda. In comparison that is, lets wonder down History lane shall we? 70AD the Roman are currently siegeing the great city of Jerusalem, confined within its walls our hundreds of thousands of people who are on the verge of starvation. The city has gone to crap and there are 3 "tribes" as it were running amok killing any they come across. If you lock your door at night people will come in and kill you, just because they think you are hiding something and if you aren't? Well they will kill you anyway for lying to them. It's not long for these people till the walls come crashing down and the Romans charge in slaughtering all of them. This is a society that is unsafe and full of fear.

Germany 1939. You are a Jewish man but you are not "Human". You are nothing under the reign of the Nazis, you are pitiful scum waiting to be squished out of existence. If you even stand up to show your face, odds are you will be killed, tortured or forced into labour. I don't think I have to go into the details. If you are a German who doesn’t agree with Hitler’s policies, you will be beaten and thrown out of society, most likely to a forced labour camp etc. This is a society that is unsafe and full of fear.

Rwanda 1994. Almost every other person you know who was a Tutsi is dead. You hide in fear for your life because at any moment you could be killed brutally and without any remorse. Your life is coming to a short and bitter end; it has fallen apart around you. This is a society that is unsafe and full of fear.

More examples in modern-day? Almost every other 3rd country, there are so many orphaned children who have nothing. So many people who are dying from poor medical treatments and have nothing left. They live in societies of fear.

How do we live? We, we live like Kings. You keep going on about how our system is broken and now how the "man" is trying to attack us. No, this is not the case. I'm guessing from the computer and the high level of speech, that you are not too bad off. I recon you went to a decent school and got a good education? Why are you complaining about this, no the system is not perfect and there are omissions but by God is it better that some! I'm no patriot, at all, but I don't complain. We get food, entertainment, a roof over our heads, education, SAFTEY, PROTECTION. We get these things that some can only dream of. Stop complaining about the man bringing you down, he isn't. They are trying their best, even if it isn't always efficient as it should be.

Think about how lucky you are and how safe you are. Think about all the good things that we have, and stop questioning the authority; it is here to help you. I know that sounds patriotic but let’s face it, this isn't a dictatorship where no one can step out of line in fear of death now is it?

OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »
Wut? We've never attacked Iran, nor do we have bases there. Lol, where do you get your info from?
Sorry not IN it, AROUND it... And no, we never attacked Iran, we attacked Iraq.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 06:51:32 PM »
         Ok, number one, The Anonymous is a bunch of really stupid people that claim police brutality on the spot. If a police officer tells you to move, you better move because its for a reason. This police brutality bullshit that the media has driven into your minds is completely idiotic and just proves yet again how little respect we give  to those who protect our city streets.
          Number two, the United States have attacked numerous countries for no good reason. So that means preserving democracy for all countries is not a good reason at all. The United States has something over 800 military bases in the world and we should not expect to be attacked for it? This is what I have to say to this, lol no. Bill Clinton, a president which is praised by our country for balancing the national budget, is a criminal and has much to do with 9/11 as Osama Bin Laden and Al Queda does. He did a 200 million dollar bombing on numerous Arab countries in 1999. The reason for the bombing is highly debatable, but the main reason that people saw it for was he was trying to gain some "fame" from the war republicans in Congress as this was around the same time he was on the edge of getting fired for his sexual affairs. Do you call that a good president? I don't. I don't think Osama Bin Laden is a great guy, but I do believe that the plane that went into the towers was partially justified as if we kill their children and innocent civilians they have the right to retaliate. The War on Terror is also entirely unsuccessful. The fact still remains that there was over 100k civilians killed. I believe the soldiers who fought in that war are highly courageous, not because they were aiming to kill a terrorist, but mainly they usually get the government out of a tight spot. The only reason why we are fighting the war on terror is because we started.

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
I never saw this before in person, as I do not live in a city so I'm guessing that's why. I also even thought about moving to a different country, possibly Canada, in my opinion I think the US is going to get nuked sometime soon because we pissed off some many different countries and the US isn't like before. It kind of feels like were being ran by a dictator, if citizens are beaten like this for no reasons it's like they rule us.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 01:26:40 AM »
I never saw this before in person, as I do not live in a city so I'm guessing that's why. I also even thought about moving to a different country, possibly Canada, in my opinion I think the US is going to get nuked sometime soon because we pissed off some many different countries and the US isn't like before. It kind of feels like were being ran by a dictator, if citizens are beaten like this for no reasons it's like they rule us.
Its not for "No reason" half of those videos the people attacked the cops and the cops are defending them selves but every fucking time a cop does some thing in self defense its called brutality don't even think for a moment this is any were close to Libya or Russian's crack downs The worlds media will always be bias to a single party to get more views.

And another thing no one on this earth now is dumb enough to use a nuclear device ANYWHERE because people are worried that people will use it as a reason to hit people they don't like then you get world war three.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 03:30:34 AM »
Its not for "No reason" half of those videos the people attacked the cops and the cops are defending them selves but every fucking time a cop does some thing in self defense its called brutality don't even think for a moment this is any were close to Libya or Russian's crack downs The worlds media will always be bias to a single party to get more views.

And another thing no one on this earth now is dumb enough to use a nuclear device ANYWHERE because people are worried that people will use it as a reason to hit people they don't like then you get world war three.

The final video has some compelling evidence that proves your point otherwise.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 08:04:10 AM »

The final video has some compelling evidence that proves your point otherwise.

Obviously, in this case the police didn't handle the situation as best as they could have, but that dosen't mean we live in fear. If they hadn't of steped forward and protested in the first place then this wouldn't of happened to them. I'm not saying we should all stay silence but sometimes those who whisper are heard the loudest. You can protest in other ways, using the internet, using media, books, films even, music. To be frank going forward and shouting at the police, who don't make any of the decisions might I add, for change is not going to definivley get you change. The point is we can still say what we like, but there is a difference between saying what we want and screaming at them what we want in a mob. Mobs can turn violent quick, it just takes the wrong chain of events to happen. Thats why the police break up mobs, to try and douse the violence before it starts.

Offline Billy Maize

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 11:18:01 AM »
Blaming the police for brutality all the time and saying that all cops are bad people is extremely flawed logic. The media gives the dishonest cops much more attention because it gives them a better story. Most cops really do try to protect the streets and help out the citizens, so there is almost no reason to be afraid of cops unless you're doing something illegal.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 11:33:43 AM »
I'll clear up some things about myself and what I am trying to get here.

The videos I presented is not me willing to directly attack the law enforcement, But rather, wanting us, as people to be aware that we're being limited in questioning the authority or standing up to what we believe in. What is right and what is wrong. What is free and what is tyranny. In short, we are losing our sense of what is right and wrong, and we are accepting filtered information.

The police are taught to do nothing but serve the higher up, do not see this video as me directly blaming or attacking the law enforcement, the videos I have placed in this thread is asking you guys to think and question about our system.

Referring to the post where someone claimed that "Anonymous is a bunch of really stupid people that claim police brutality on the spot." speaks as if Anonymous is a group. But one must understand that there are no official groups of anonymous, they are no one's friend, and they are you.
The majority who claim to be anonymous support freedom and knowledge.

It's about time we should stop looking at history and comparing it to modern day. It never justifies anything.
History gives evidence of a pattern we follow, we should only use history to prevent problems from reoccurring, history should not be used to boast who's mighty and who's noble. Since it creates prejudice and clouds your judgement on the issue we could face at this very moment.

I do not pledge my allegiance to one group or entity, keep that in mind. If anything, I pledge my allegiance to humanity and the natural laws we are bound to.
My questions and observations may seem unintelligible or just simply insane to many, especially if it seems to attack their way of life. However, when you think outside of the box, even if it's just a minute, look at it from both sides, looking at a bigger picture, and put your culture to one side.
You can truly be enlightened, your judgement will never be clouded, and you can find the truth inside the lies that you have witnessed.

I stand for freedom and happiness, not tyranny and fear.
Clearly racist.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 11:42:07 AM »
I concur with many points that have been made here. However it's pretty obvious that Americans generally do live in fear. Just compare yourself with Canada and you'll see what I mean.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 12:06:36 PM »
Well then Journeyman it’s a good thing you don't live in North Korea :l

You are free and you are probably quite happy. Also your talks of clouded judgement and what not our silly in its self when you obviously have a clouded judgement. The videos you have shown us our not good sources of information, they should not be used as way to change your views on humanity and all that bull shit.

The first video is an anonymous video. To start it is already bias seeing as how the creator is probably a "Freedom fighter" who thinks the American government is trying to take all teh freedom and make us all slaves to the man. Secondly the source its self it not useful for information. There are many omissions in the video such as all the clips are taken out of context, you don't know what is going on in the situation, for these reasons the source is flawed and bias.

The 2nd and 3rd videos are taken from Russian Television news team. A team that, odds are, are not too pro USA, I can only Imagine why. For that reason the writers are again going to be bias and leave out omissions of information. In one of the videos it is cut off and doesn’t show the situation fully. In the other they only do interviews with the protestors, they didn't do one with bystanders, police on scene or Government officials; not to mention there is no background on the events.

The 4th video may have just been a police mistake, as the ending of the video is cut off for all we know the police officer apologised and went on with the traffic stop, at the same time perhaps in certain states it is a felony to record the police while they talk to you for confidentiality reasons.

The 5th video shows how hypocritical you are. See now that is a society that lives in fear and under tyranny. Instead of complaining about how if you scream at police in a mob you might get hurt (well duh) why don't you complain about how innocent people in the Middle East our getting bombed? Some people are just selfish ey?

The 6th video shares the same points at the other ones, lots of omissions, no talking to the police, spun off in a negative light of the police.

To sum up, these videos are not reliable sources, and also you are directly attacking the goverment. "Share your thoughts, but more importantly, question the authority" - you ask us to question the authority that in its self is bias, before you even give us a chance to share our thoughts you are already telling us what to think.

If you stand for happiness and freedom then go do something about it. Instead of having a hissy fit about your almost perfect life (trust me it is) go out there to foreign countries and help people with your bare hands, go make a difference. Don't want to? If not then stop complaining about the "broken system" and keep quiet, because you aren't doing anything to help. I’m sure I have left some things but I will say them later.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal