Author Topic: SMG LOST IN CRASH!  (Read 1797 times)

Offline [FL:RP] Calle

• View Profile
    • Awards
SMG LOST IN CRASH!
« on: March 25, 2012, 07:36:32 AM »
Hello, i got this annoying problem, that i lost both SMG And Ammo. I told my friend "Do i loose my SMG If i equipped it at server crash?" Then he quickly answered "PICTURE PICTURE FUCK!", And i just pictured it in time, so i think all is good. But the bad thing is, that it is like 3 weeks ago it happened. I was too lazy to tell it, cuz i mostly played on city anyways. Well, i uploaded the SMG on my account. (Steamname is dons2707, Steam Nickname is [RV] Calle. Character: Marlo Stanfield.
Well, i hope you will take a look on my account and look at the picture. It is hard to see the SMG, But you can still see it, and in the right cornor, you can see how many sec left until Auto Disconnect.

Regards - Calle, i really see forward for some help.
I wonder why chickens can't fly... Well, all in this catalyst cant :/

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SMG LOST IN CRASH!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 07:53:17 AM »
Post the picture in this thread.

And since it is so long ago and you didn't even bother to state a proper date and time, searching the logs will take hours.

Sorry mate, but I highly doubt you will get the SMG back as it can be really easy to give the SMG away to a friend, then lie to us that you lost it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 07:36:19 AM »
Hmmm, is it possible to review old steam messages and see when they sent the message?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 07:46:48 AM »
WAIT.... WAIT...... PROBLEM SOLVED! SOZ FOR THE MESSAGE! I SAW THAT I STILL GOT THE SMG! I was so sure i  lost it D:, I was just too annoyed to join again to check, so i went to city :/! I didn't loose ammo or anything, sorry.

Regards- Calle!!! SOZ FOR POST.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal