Author Topic: Pvt. Sophia Jefferson's Outlands and War time  (Read 808 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Pvt. Sophia Jefferson's Outlands and War time
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:31:29 PM »
Operation Vector
The smell of death lurked through the abandoned houses. Was there really IEVs held within the houses? She remembered her friend - who was a british soldier - getting his arm blown off due to grabbing ahold of a "disguised IEV" inside a bottle of detergent. She kept thinking about his screams through her mind, was it really me or is there IEVs around me? She couldn't handle the thought as she roamed through the abandoned town. "Alright, stop here for a second, we gotta' plan out this Operation." Her squad leader rounded his finger around for a few seconds until he took out a map of a small place held within the taliban area. "Alright, check this thing out. I need Sophia to take cover here to disarm a bomb while you two guard her, don't let any bullets hit Sophia nor the bomb, understood?" He nodded to the two before nodding to her. He then ranted about hotspots where bombs and enemies can be seen along with bases, friendly or foe. "Alright, move out lads. Make me prou' ye' bludgeons." She gripped her fingers around her Spas-15 and noticed silence filling the air. "Stay catious, you don't know where they could fire upon you," she said as she took a few breaths of relief. Children were seen in the distance, looking at her and waving with smiles, she waved back and smiled too. Do they like me on what I am doing? She thought as she was just a few feet away from her objective. "We don't got much time Sophia, there is movement in the houses just infront of you. I can see them in the windows." A pilot said behind the radio. "Copy that. Do you have visual on the squad?" "No-- wait, I think I see them. Affirmative. They are just behind those rows of houses." She looked towards the houses which were made of stone and noticed the dark lurking through the area. Nothing but a house.

Disarming a bomb afterwards wasn't so easy. She started to notice the bomb at "4:23" as a beep clicked each time a second went by. She noticed a keypad next to it filled from numbers 1 to 9. "Sophia, don't press any buttons yet. The code is one-three-six, got it? I repeat, one-three-six." Her heart started to pump abit faster as adrenaline rushed through her veins. "One-three-six," she repeatingly whispered as she pressed one-three-six on the keypad. Afterwards, she pressed Enter and the time itself went off of the screen. "Alright, get outta' there now. You saved a lot of people if habitants didn't even know that was there. We got more to do." A few hours later, they were taking fire from opponents. She ran through the gunfire with her Spas-15 clenched to her chest, there was only one path and she was ordered to run through it. Getting shot in the upper arm area, she let off a scream and kept running. Opening fire on a group of six, she shredded them to bits as shells flinged from the slot. "We are taking too much goddamn fire! Let's move!" Her squad leader yelled as they advanced into the large warehouse. "Alright, it's just you and me Jefferson, apparently, our other two soldiers are dead but we can do this." It shocked her so hard she let out a gasp, her heart began to tighten up and slow down from his response. My two friends are... dead? She thought.

A helicopter landed nearby as the two advanced. Gunfire came from everywhere due to the windows of the houses. Her squad leader was shot in the body a couple of times. "Leave me!" He screamed as blood ushered from his mouth. "Leave me, Jefferson! Go and save yourself!" She couldn't bare the sound of him screaming and threw her gun to the ground. She hopped from the helicopter and put her hands under his armpits and started to drag him. Dragging him into the helicopter, he started to breath normally and said, "Should have fuckin' left me." The helicopter was in the air until a loud explosive was heard in the side. The helicopter itself spun around as the pilot screamed "Were down! Were down! Braaaaace yourselves!" Her squad leader tried to grab ahold of the seat but he flew from the doorway and landed on the ground below him. She started to notice herself sliding and gripped ahold of the seats. As the helicopter spun out of control a few times, itself crashed into the warehouse. Silence filled the air as she crawled away from helicopter. She noticed the pilot dead just as she began crawling. A few boots clicked behind her. "Alright, take her in. We want her alive. Get all the information out of her." A man with a mask kicked her across the face. She fell into a deep abyss of unconsious.

She knew. The operation was a failure.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:15:35 PM by STALKER »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal