Author Topic: Notice #1  (Read 2450 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Notice #1
« on: March 26, 2012, 06:43:59 AM »
I like what I see with the activity picking up in the CWU. Keep this up! GRID are going to be renovating the UCH. I want CWU to assist with this and get the efforts out and assist them. You guys will learn some work and mechanical RP. We are re-Doing and fixing the UCH. I want you all involved. This evening on eastern time we will do this. Hope to see you in!

This was OOC
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Notice #1
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 06:52:03 AM »
I like what I see with the activity picking up in the CWU. Keep this up! GRID are going to be renovating the UCH. I want CWU to assist with this and get the efforts out and assist them. You guys will learn some work and mechanical RP. We are re-Doing and fixing the UCH. I want you all involved. This evening on eastern time we will do this. Hope to see you in!

This was OOC

Would like to, but my CmD.Med char isn't strong IC to this kind og work.
My other char doesn't know much about the GRID work.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:38:38 AM »

This was OOC

Would like to, but my CmD.Med char isn't strong IC to this kind og work.
My other char doesn't know much about the GRID work.

Jesusfreak I will teach you icly about it. As so will GRID.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 12:10:08 PM »
If you have an exact (Or rough) time of when this is happening i would be happy to drop by and help. If you can't get a time just send me a few messages on steam friends, i'll try to message everybody i know who has a CWU character and is online.

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »
Haha, I was there helping work, Im not in the CWU but it the three members of the CWU there that I saw did an awesome job and roleplay level was great, We need more passive rp events like this for sure!
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 10:22:17 PM »
Haha, I was there helping work, Im not in the CWU but it the three members of the CWU there that I saw did an awesome job and roleplay level was great, We need more passive rp events like this for sure!

Next we will possibly doing work to the trainstation and such.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal