Author Topic: [DENIED] Zack Strile's Civil Authority Application  (Read 989 times)

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Zack Strile's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 25, 2012, 03:36:53 PM »
Zack Strile's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: scoobybloo2

IC Character Name: Zack Strile

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My Character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority because he has seen much of their work up close and he envies them and has admired them since he first saw them.
When my Character was a child he was bullied and picked on and for that he hated mostly all of man kind. When the 7 hour war took place he was frightened, but looked at it that humans were getting what they deserved. After the 7 hour war he was taken to multiple cities until he was finally placed in City 45 where he now resides.
Well in residence of City 45, he tried to become a rebel, but was made fun of and despised by the other resistance members, and for this he once again despised humans, but mainly rebels.
After a few weeks of being an average citizen attempting to mind his own buseniss, he was attacked by a group of rebels and mugged. Since then he has helped with the arrest of 4 rebel members.
In all, he wishes to join the CCA to help cut down the large amounts of rebel uprisings and plots to a smaller amount, and if possible stop Rebellion's in City 45 for good. (I know that is impossible, but still.)

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Law-Abiding/Lawful, Trustworthy (To friends/other CCA members.), Stern/Strict, Dependable, Workaholic.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, I am expecting a new learning curve in general, and a lot of work and time spent on my character to improve him and climb in ranks, I am also expecting to have to follow orders and rely slightly on other CCA members during procedures.
My character is expecting to be yelled at a lot, for any simple mistake he makes, he is also expecting to be punished, for anything he does wrong. He is also prepared and expecting to take commands from higher ranks and do them to the best of his abilitie.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Zack Strile (Sh-try-ul) Was born in the small town of Paris,Ontario In Canada. As a young child he excelled at most things, he started walking a month before most of his peers, and talking a few weeks before them. Everything was great in Zack's life, he had a mother, named Jill and a father named Thomas, he had plenty of friends at school, until he was 8. At the age of 8 Zack's mother died of cancer, a part of Zack died that day along with his mother, he ate less, he didnt like talking (Which it used to be impossible to shut him up) and he was quite in class. His grades fell and his friends left him, then Zack started getting picked on. This continued through middle school and even in to highschool, he failed in most classes and in the end dropped out of highschool in grade 11. He lived with his father for a year, before moving to New York where he got a job at a tattoo parlor. He worked there until he was 23, then decided to head to Japan to start a new life. At the age of 24, Alex was living in Japan, his life had turned around, he had a good job at a Sushi restaraunt and was engaged to marry Samantha, an american that had moved to Japan a few month's after Zack.
After a few more years, the 7 hour war took place, Zack thought that all the people that picked on him were finally getting what they deserved, him and his wife were split up a few months later, both being sent to different cities. He never saw her again, and another peice of him died. Worse then ever before, Zack tried joining a rebel group, hoping to find peace, but they all laughed at him for his weak muscle and "funny" face. He was shunned by the rebels and took to the life of a loyalist, he helped the Union locate and detain four rebel's before deciding to apply for a job in the CCA.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 6-7 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Around 7 months now.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About... 1 month I would say.

4. What Time zone are you in?
North American Eastern Time Zone

5. In what country do you live?
Canada.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was on another server, it was a fallout rp, I was being contained in a vault, and one day a man by the name of Jack Seenlet (I believe) Escaped, killing most of the guards in the vault, in the major panic that took place, I managed to break open and crawl through the vents from the room I was being held in, and got in to the main Overseer's office, where I then took the keys and data pads and escaped along with two other men, and caught up with the first man to escape.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do consider myself a good listener, IF I am talking to that person, sometimes I miss things said by others well in Mid-conversation.

IC Section

Full Name: Zack Strile
CID: 7972
Height: 6'2"
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 143 Lbs
Mental Distinctions: Street Smart, Some-what Book Smart, in certain subjects.
Mental Defects: If someone reminds him of his wife or mother, he will get emotions/feelings for the person.
Mental Advantages: Has a fast reaction time, as well as quick decision making skills.
Notable Qualities: He is slightly under-developed in the muscle area, but is suprisingly strong when need be.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never been detained for anything.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Any time I get rations, when I am hungry it is the first thing I eat.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I already have risked my life a few times in the captures of rebels.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, any actions performed by me or my underlings are taken as my responsibility and I will be dealt with accordingly.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To help bring peace and authority to the city in which I inhabit, which for the time being is City 45, I also wish to crack down on rebels and bring them to justice.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Zack Strile hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:20:38 PM by Swoots ? »
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zack Strile's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 07:53:35 PM »
UNIT: 226
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Zack Strile>
Citizen Identification Number: 7972

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet standard requirements Question 1 and 3 do not have have enough paragraphs. One paragraph is at least 4 sentences. Also it looks like applicant did not spend any time on his backstory or the application all together. Re-apply in two weeks. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.226>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034