Author Topic: Suggestion for Ministry(SUGGESTION)  (Read 1247 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestion for Ministry(SUGGESTION)
« on: March 25, 2012, 01:00:45 PM »
I was told by an old bud from older HL2RP's that we should have more things for a CA to do in order to make their jobs more juicy and fun. I was told that adding these so called "Ministries" would do it.

The jobs of a Minister would be specific in any level and would require members to the council of that ministry as well.

EX:

Minister of Labour: Purple
Ministry Member: Robert
Ministry Member: John
Ministry Member: Janice

--
The jobs would have more slots available for more RP to arise within that area.
--

The Ministries would need to be looked at and I think people should post on what a ministry does.

Ministry of Labour - Works with the citizens and the Civil Workers Union to promote the work and advisory of the people and encourage them to work. The would consult with the ministry members which would bascially be citizens that overview this and report back to the minister were they have meetings and such. They would be the guys who would also send in shipments to the CWU and city, supplies... etc.- Promotes loyalist RP.

Ministry of Ethics - They would manage the Civil Housing Blocks and the common living. They would make sure the citizens are fit to uniforms well and there members will report it. They will make sure the citizens get their rations along with making sure they are keeping up with Hygiene. The big factor is them spreading propaganda around the city, their members would make posters and papers that say good things about the union and how you can help. The CA will have meetings on what we should have on them and tell them what to put or to think freely. - Adds more citizen RP to the table of jobs.

----

I want this to be a freely discussed topic, tell me what each ministry should have added. This would benefit us allot and we need some ideas and HELL if you have another ministry suggestion.. BRING it on up! Thanks!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal