Author Topic: Problem with making an application?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Problem with making an application?
« on: March 24, 2012, 06:24:26 PM »
I wanted to make an application for tool trust to enchance rp and what not but when I went too go make the topic in the tool trust application section but I was unable to create a new topic. Am I just being stupid or is there actually a bug for me? I might just posting in the wrong place. If someone could point me in the right direction or help me fix this that would be great :D
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Problem with making an application?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:34:16 PM »
Here, just follow this guide that I whipped together.

Forums>Half Life 2 Rp>Applications>Tool Trust>Tool Trust Application Information (First thread, should be red)>First Link>Read It> Green Apply Here Link (Bottom of First Post).
Enter required information and, Ta Da, You just applied for TT :D Good luck! Hope I helped.
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 07:37:01 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, that's just how I do it, or you can go Forums>Applications> THEN scroll down to the bottom and there should be a red thread saying tool trust Application Information, then select that, and read it then click the Apply Here link at bottom of first post.
Hope I helped. Sorry about any confusion XD
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »
Ohhhh, I was just being stupid :3

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I will go make an application :D
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal