Author Topic: Multiple City Administrators  (Read 6432 times)

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Multiple City Administrators
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
CAs should be more interactive with the citizens. Their point is to make the civvies feel safe.
The CA are figure heads, like the Queen of England. CA don't really have to much power, there job is to spread propaganda and convince the citizens that the UCA are here as a necessary step.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »
I am opening up another application cycle for CA eventually.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »
CAs should be more interactive with the citizens. Their point is to make the civvies feel safe.
The CA are figure heads, like the Queen of England. CA don't really have to much power, there job is to spread propaganda and convince the citizens that the UCA are here as a necessary step.
Exactly what I'm saying. Answer letters, spread propaganda.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »
I made one of three CA applications and mine got denied. I've been reading up on Combine OverWiki and observed CAs on other servers and I have a good, if not better, understanding of the CA's position. Also, I get bored of most RP and as a CA I would be very active compared to the others.

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 11:59:12 PM »
I made one of three CA applications and mine got denied. I've been reading up on Combine OverWiki and observed CAs on other servers and I have a good, if not better, understanding of the CA's position. Also, I get bored of most RP and as a CA I would be very active compared to the others.

I was woundering why your app got denied. It was really good.

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 12:04:47 AM »
Toy was the reasoning behind you being denied. I told him to accept you but he wouldn't listen.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 12:44:10 AM »
Toy isn't too active, to be honest rofl. Have you ever thought of acceptingmme regardless of his decision? He is inactive and no longer the SeC so it's whoever's call

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 12:45:49 AM »
Toy isn't too active, to be honest rofl. Have you ever thought of acceptingmme regardless of his decision? He is inactive and no longer the SeC so it's whoever's call
He's inactive because he was perma'd
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 12:53:38 AM »
What the fuck? I had no idea, hahahah. What went down, and what is your verdict on re-acceptance?

Offline A.Soldier

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 01:18:15 PM »
I wouldn't suggest 5 City Administrators. At maximum 2 is good enough 3 slightly pushing it. I treat my job as CA as a more of a suggestive one, I typically suggest things to the Civilians and the Figureheads of the UCA,CCA,MPF etc.  On top of that I make it my job to see that the propaganda and other forms of control are in place supportive of the combine ideals. My job is to make a connective bridge between the alien force of the Union to the Human race and ease the transition of power during this time of internment and change within the society of humanity.

Personally im very active as a city administrator and i typicall remain on 8 hours or more when i play when work is sparring.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give you those lemons! Do they even know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna
burn their house down with the lemons!"
[/i]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal