Author Topic: PK Appeal  (Read 2602 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PK Appeal
« on: March 14, 2012, 11:18:22 AM »
Steam Name: King Cow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37950845
Character Name: Kyle Brown
Admin who issued PK: I think it was Yagrum.
Reason for Un-PK: So I guess I was some famous rebel (An admin told me that I was famous). So some undercover units (I won't say names because then admins will get mad at me for 'baiting metagame') went into D6, captured me, blah blah blah. The RP was confusing for me due to the fact that the people who captured me had a TMP, USP, (I think a Desert Eagle too)(They said they had auths, but you can't make an auth app for weapons...). Later, they did a /it and it said "/it You wake up from being knocked out" or something like that. I was knocked out when they did the /it or whatever. So they TP me to the train station outpost (I know what it looks like because I was there before). They later kill me there, and I get PKed. I didn't die in the Nexus, I died in the train station outpost, I am trying to get that clear. I have been PKed before in there, but since it wasn't in the Nexus, I was unPKed right after. td;lr admins say "it was RPed". Well it was RPed last time, and I still got unPked due to me not dying in the Nexus. I die and it was RPed, but I didn't get any PKs on me.

Quick notes you should know:
1.I asked the admins if I could get a PK auths on someone, but they outright ignore me by not giving me a single reply. Yet I got PKed later and had PK auths on myself...
2.I didn't die in Nexus. I died in the Train Station Outpost, but got unPked due to the fact that it wasn't in the Nexus.
3.The RP was shit because I was TPed across the map with one lame /it
4.They "had auths" for a TMP, USP, and Possibly a Desert Eagle. I would like to know where I can get these please.
5.I got SS of console if you need them, just make a reply saying you need/want them.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
Oh and, I am always with my group of friends, that would be Damon, Dan, Daeny, Simmons, and Derek 'Ret'.  The whole thing went down while they were offline, giving them an advantage of not having to deal with my friends. Also, right when my friends left the server, I went to go take a shower. I came back to find that they were waiting for me, but I had to do my math + science homework.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:24:33 PM »
(I am an idiot) So it looks like this is a apeal to get pk'd? Becauese to me it sounds like you want to be Pk'd, But if they said they had "Auths" For the guns WHICH you can't get, I say you shouldn't really be Pk'd.
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 04:22:11 PM »
(I am an idiot) So it looks like this is a apeal to get pk'd? Becauese to me it sounds like you want to be Pk'd, But if they said they had "Auths" For the guns WHICH you can't get, I say you shouldn't really be Pk'd.

Huh? It's a PK Appeal, meaning that I am trying to get UnPked. As for their so called "authed guns", I would love to know how and where they got them, because it seems to me that no other person except for admins (And they can spawn guns) have those kinds of weapons.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 09:26:50 PM »

Huh? It's a PK Appeal, meaning that I am trying to get UnPked. As for their so called "authed guns", I would love to know how and where they got them, because it seems to me that no other person except for admins (And they can spawn guns) have those kinds of weapons.
Well, Then i approve of the UnPK, I hope Kyle is not dead forever.
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 09:32:12 PM »

Well, Then i approve of the UnPK, I hope Kyle is not dead forever.

It is not necessarily about the guns, even though they played part in it. It was the half assed RP and where I died. One /it got me TPed across the map. I did not die in the Nexus.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 11:09:41 PM »
Accepted. Consider the situation voided.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal