Author Topic: Washyy's CP Application  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Washyy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Washyy's CP Application
« on: May 04, 2011, 10:08:42 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: washyy

IC Character Name: Kattie Roy

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.: Ever since Kattie was a young girl, she always dreamed of become a Police Officer like her Dad. She always asked her Dad so many questions about his days at work, and everything that happened. All the way through life Kattie never forgot how much she wanted to be a Police Officer, and finally after she left school at the age of 18. She went to the Metropolitan Police Force and joined them.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy): Kattie is pure and trustworthy to the combine and their laws!!

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? : In the CCA, I am expected to follow all orders from higher ranked units quickly, and without questions. I am expected to always let all other units know what my status is, and to not wander off without informing other CCA units, and most of all. I am expected to maintain order in the city, and deal with all anti-citizens or unrest by any means necessary. Stopping all attempts of disruption or unrest.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words. :

Kattie had been in the Police Force for 3 years before the Combine took over the Earth, meaning she was no recruit to the Police Force but she was also no veteran. She was just an experienced Officer maintaining the law. One day when Kattie was out pursuing a criminal by car, she seen the Combine. As she was watching the Combine, in a strange way she admired them. She hated them for taking over the world, but she admired how organized they done it. When Kattie was sent to City 45. She seen a Poster noticing that the local Civil Protection were recruiting. As soon as Kattie seen this, she immediately got a application paper and signed up.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? : 8 Month and +

2. How long have you played on serious servers? : 6 month or more

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? : Only 6 day... But im in love with this server <3

4. What Time zone are you in? : Québec

5. In what country do you live? : Canada

6. How old are you? : 15

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? : Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Kattie Roy
CID: 19865
Height: 6,1
Hair Colour : Blond
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Girl and boy
Weight: 70kg
Mental Distinctions: Sane
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Experienced and good with technology
Notable Qualities: Inteligent and social.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?: No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? To save the world, yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?: Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?: I will alway stay loyal to Universal Union as long as i live. Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? : I would like to join the CCA because I've always loved the concept of roleplaying a Civil Protection Unit in this gamemode. It would also open a whole new side of Half-Life 2 Roleplay to me, rather than roleplaying a city living in a city owned by the Combine. I can roleplay one of the Combine units owning the city. I like the idea of enforcing the rules for a change, rather than abiding by them.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Kattie Roy hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.. meow

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Washyy's CP Application
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:16:07 PM »
CCA applications are closed. Try again in cycle 3.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal