Author Topic: [DENIED]Jayden Robert's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1514 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Jayden Robert's Civil Worker Application
« on: March 08, 2012, 08:33:15 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Jayden Robert
Citizen identification(CID): 59908
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH : A2
Total Loyalist Points: 3
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for four years , 3 months.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
As a citizen of the Universal Union, it is my duty to serve others within this Union. I hope to better myself, others, and the Union through hard work.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No,I have not.

Past experience with work/labor:
21 years of education,5 years of delivering and serveing food,2 years of medical work.Pre-war experience running clinic in city.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
  Workers may carry radios, to be contacted by other workers or by CCA officers. Medical workers may carry authorized medicines and other utensils such as Paracetamol for pain relief and reducing fever symptoms, bandages to bind wounds, and needles for the administration of other medicines. Workers may possess shipments, for the purpose of selling products to citizens. Workers may also carry any Union distributed items like any other citizen.

Workers may not possess non-Union distributed food, clothing, or books; these items are considered level three contraband. Workers may not possess unauthorized medical supplies; carrying such supplies without authorization may be considered a level two offense. Workers may not carry any police force items, such as zipties or door locks; these items are also considered level two contraband for anyone not a CCA officer. Lastly, workers may not carry any level one contraband, such as firearms or ammunition.

Tell us about what you can do.:
  I can feed and help citizens.Having to work in the food catigory for 5 years mostly serving.I am dedicated to my work, and am always willing to lend a hand to citizens in need of food.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
  First i would tell him my name and give him a tour.Second i would give him info about what its like in City 45.Third i would give him a orange or water or both for a starter.I would show him to some of the other citizens and awnser any of his questions.

~OOC Section~
Name: ????s?Lua Code Error
Timezone: Central,United States
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42465865
Roleplay Experience: 2-3 Years
Serious Roleplay Experience: 1 year and 3 monthes
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
  A regular day for a CWU worker would be like this : In the start you get you supplies together (and orders if so).You get a shop and you sell your UU branded goods or assist citizen that is injured.
  A worker has a greater obligation to serve the Union than the responsibilities of a regular citizen; they must take more care to report crimes and provide help to the Civil Protection wherever possible. Workers may also delegate tasks to citizens to help them develop their desire to serve the Union.

Character Backstory:
  Jayden was born in 1983 in May.His parents were Maria Robert and Landon Robert.Jayden grew up in a small cottage like home in the town of Westwood, New Jersey.His father was a store owner.Jayden wanted to be like his dad.

When Jayden turned 11 his dad let him deliver food.They had got more money this way.They got a new home in North Little Rock, Arkansas.He started going to a school called Pike View.He got bullied and threatend.He dident fight back, Jayden did not like violence.

He made great freinds in middle school and high school.Then his happiness was sucked out by this people called Civil Protection, everyones happpiness was sucked out.People were being relocated to citys like City 18, City 24, City 31.

A little while later Portal Storms happend.Everyone was scared, more people relocated.Jayden's mom became very ill.Jayden's dad was at  the peak of death.Jayden cooked food so he could feed people who were effected by the Potal Storms.

Jaydens dad died when Jayden turned 26, a few months later his mom died.Jayden had no other option but to cook and serve people.He was nearly killed by a Portal Storm but he lived.He came to City 45 when he turned 34.It was safe there, after a few days he meet these people in the CWU.He wanted to join real bad.He was willing to help everybody around him.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:08:08 AM by Purple »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jayden Robert's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:15:05 PM »
Application denied.

Questions one, two, three, four and six do not meet satisfacoty levels.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal