Author Topic: Mingerunning?  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mingerunning?
« on: March 07, 2012, 11:38:55 AM »
Just wondering. If you /me runs from CP and there's no response, that's not minge running right? For example, you're on the wall and you do /me tries to run from CP
then you wait and there's no response, what do you do..?
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mingerunning?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 12:51:23 PM »
Check to see if theyre typing or if they said afk. Other then that wait at least 30 seconds. If the person is too lazy to type afk or brb, dont waste your time with them. If they complain they can deal with it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
Try to contact them in LOOC to see if they are AFK, or if they simply didn't catch your /me because they weren't paying attention or something...
If they still don't respond, you are allowed to walk/run away to do your RP.
Just keep in mind that if other CPs spot you running, they might chase after you and shoot at your legs. If you get hit in your legs, you still have to painRP falling down or at least stop running. But I guess you know the drill. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Alduin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:20:01 PM »
^ Best explanation, Nick. :)

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 12:12:03 AM »
I agree, best explanation Nick, but in the case that there is more then 1 cp, give them time to all perform, because even if he isnt right infront of you, one may /me attempts to run behind (Your chars name) and tackle Or something along those lines, so make sure to check them all to see if they are typing.
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal