Author Topic: The Journal of Laurence Vornell (Under his Shirt)  (Read 796 times)

Offline JerkyNero

• View Profile
    • Awards
The Journal of Laurence Vornell (Under his Shirt)
« on: February 29, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
*A brown book with the word Diary crossed out, and in beautiful penminship, the word Journal is put under it. Certain pages stand out for being open too long. Other pages that stand out that are done in red pen are important.*

Page 1
The Deadly Despair of City 18

As I was walking around this evening, I tripped over this brown book titled 'Diary.' I found a red and black pen inside, scratching out the word 'Diary' with the red pen and wrote journal. As of this moment I suppose of recording the interesting facts of my life... Oh who am I kidding? I live in the CCH:A, Apartment A1. The view is terrible, the apartment is empty, and I only have about a life savings of fourty tokens. I feel like I'm in deep despair for a change. No, not the change that the combine leave, but a new life in a new city. I hear city fourty five is thriving, but the cost to get there is at least five times of my savings.. So that would be fourty times five.. 40 x 5 = 400...? That can't be right. Sometimes, I wonder how I still remember my own name...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:20:24 PM by JerkyNero »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal