Author Topic: Dr.Trang Nyguen's Logs.  (Read 1274 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dr.Trang Nyguen's Logs.
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »

USERNAME:DR.TRANG NYGUEN
PASSWORD:**********

TOPIC: First Day on the Job.
DATE-2/28/2017
ENTRY-One.
SUMMARY-
* a screen pops up a man seen sitting on a chair   comfortably but the image slowly fades away as he wears his new CA Uniform.

Today... today.. was an amazing day not only for me but for rest of the Union and the world as for I, Dr.Trang is now an administrator of City-Fourty Five! I met the Council Leader or what ever her position is. She apparently  she's the head CA around here and I don't know how she managed to get that position, honestly, I thought the Union didn't  like women having high positions but alas I am wrong. The Union uses anyone that is an asset and throw or kill the rest apparently. Anyway,  I met her and we talked apparently she was a governor of New Jersey in America and somehow then was Head of Foreign Affairs in Australia which surprised me deeply. Since when could an American born citizen be an official in the Australian government? It makes me wander how this world works.
                                                                                                                         Anyway, let's move on from that. Apparently,  the life of an Administrator isn't fun and games as I imagined, I though I'd be living the good life able to visit citizens freely and command Civil Protection all I want. Apparently, I was told differently and I think the Union lied to me. Anyway, I shall not break the oath I made to the Union and I will not break it. I will show respect and not be disrespectful to anyone and  do my job correctly. I shall maintain the happiness of the citizens by making regular speeches, which I do not like or by trying public appointments or meetings a chance to speak to me and the other CA's out there.  Moving on, I had a strange encounter with a unit today, 518 to be exact. That unit was forced to watch an amputation  by the orders of 518 I think. I thought to myself, maybe 518 is devastated to see that horrific things to another  human. I was wrong, way wrong.
                                                                                                                                                                              Shockingly, he said he felt powerful. That, appalled me. I was disappointed at the thoughts of the Unit and I left the room we had the talk in disgust and I went back to my office and I started to write this... Yeah... I got to go now. Important stuff now. 

DISCONNECTING USER.
LOGGING OFF...
LOGGING OFF...
LOGGING OFF...
USER LOGED OF SUCCESSFULLY.

Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dr.Trang Nyguen's Logs.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:56:11 AM »
The Union uses anyone that is an asset and throw or kill the rest apparently. Anyway,  I met her and we talked apparently she was a governor of New Jersey in America and somehow then was Head of Foreign Affairs in Australia which surprised me deeply. Since when could an American born citizen be an official in the Australian government? It makes me wander how this world works.

The other Civil Administrator (Vanessa Tiefel) was the Governor of New Jersey whereas Consul Neil held a senior role in the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Australia.

Appeqrs i mde a mis caculacation
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal