Author Topic: The first game you played as a child.  (Read 14842 times)

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The first game you played as a child.
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 09:51:19 PM »
My first game was Animal Crossing, the most stupid, cute, addicting game ever. Then I got Luigi's Mansion, again for the Game Cube.

Good old days, when Nintendo was cool.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 11:35:27 AM »
My first game was Animal Crossing, the most stupid, cute, addicting game ever. Then I got Luigi's Mansion, again for the Game Cube.

Was cool? Dude! WiiU and Zelda games! How can you even say that the coolness of Nintendo has left our realm! I mean, they let us have new Animal Crossings, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright etc.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eniBUtc4Uws" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eniBUtc4Uws</a> <3 Satoru Iwata
im bach

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 12:00:32 PM »
Need for speed, but for first PC game, it was Black and white 2.

The reason I love god games.

Offline [TCB] Nyan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2012, 02:16:56 PM »
Mario, And Warcraft 3

Offline StingsVolgin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 02:34:46 PM »
Hmm... For me I'd have been around 3 or 4, and it was either Duke Nukem 3D, one of the original Tomb Raider games, or Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

-Sam Volgin
-Activity: Surviving in the Romanian Outlands.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012, 09:14:31 PM »

Was cool? Dude! WiiU and Zelda games! How can you even say that the coolness of Nintendo has left our realm! I mean, they let us have new Animal Crossings, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright etc.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eniBUtc4Uws" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eniBUtc4Uws</a> <3 Satoru Iwata

Again, just made me think of how un-cool Nintendo is.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2012, 08:07:12 PM »
The first game that i played (that i was first interested in): Kingdom Hearts
First PC game: Counter Strike

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2012, 12:13:26 AM »
Paper Mario for the N64, I was like, 2 I would sit on my dad's lap and he would help me and tell me where to go. Good times, good times.
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Batman1337

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2012, 05:51:35 PM »
My first game was Either Counter Strike source or Half life 2 it's between those two,before i played them i didn't even know what a playstation was

Offline MrCoconutKitty

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2012, 08:01:40 PM »
I think that the first game i've ever played was "Pokemon Snap!" for the n64.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 08:46:49 PM »
Peekaboo: Babby's First Edition I believe.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Cux

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2012, 06:08:17 AM »
My first game was uhh...I kind of forgot the name of it. It wasn't a really popular game but it was played on the Nintendo Colored. You contolled a tank and you had to battle out with other Computer tanks and the goal is to eliminate all of them. Kind of a simple game, as a matter of fact.

My first proper PC game was Half Life 1 and Counter Strike 1.4 
I was a that time completely amazed by the graphics and game-play.
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in  their home."
-Kenneth Olsen, President and Founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, in 1977

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."
-Charles H. Duell, U.S. Commissioner of Patents, in 1899

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2012, 07:38:12 AM »
First game ever was Need for Speed High Stakes (2000) on the computer and i was 5 years old. I only remember slamming into other cars because i thought it was funny. I found out about the Gameboy from my friend, and played all sorts of Gameboy games, but I mainly played Super Mario Bros 3 and Pokemon (fuck yeah). I could go on the list of what I used to play on the gameboy, but I cba. When I first started playing computer FPS games (for reals), i started with some Deer Hunter (which I was horrible at but I don't remember the year.) I then went on to play Halo for a few months, and then I saw a friend playing Battlefield 2 Demo, and I played that for about half a year (I was then 12 and it was 2007). Sadly, I had just started actual PC gaming and I was playing on a laptop. Halfway through the year, I finally got Battlefield 2, and then got the Project Reality mod (Which I still play today). I then went to Walmart one day, and saw Counter-Strike: Source and I remember seeing over Xfire that someone was playing it. So I bought it, not realizing that it came with HL2:DM and DOD:S, so I played 900 dreadful hours of COOP, RP, and Puzzles on HL2:DM. After those 900 hours, someone bought me Garrysmod on my first account. I loved it. I went to Hostell HL2RP in 2009. Hostell is where I first learned to properly RP (Before I became a fucking retarded troll. Thanks Roflwaffle.) Hostell went through a small segment where Pidgey (Previous Owner) decided to be a dumb fuck and left. I got Left 4 Dead and started playing that for some unknown hours (too lazy to check), and then I found PERP servers. Went to CruelIntentions PERP and met RoflWaffle in what I believe was 2010, and I bought my first Gaming Computer. After that closed, Waffle made CG and I joined. Then we went on some Minecraft server and made some mountain housing thing which he later blew up. At the same time with the Minecraft, the FIRST HL2RP went up on CG and it wasn't up too long, so there goes that. Then I found OC's GMR and played on that for a month and then we got another HL2RP and then I got DvL. As soon as that happened, we adopted OCRP and then all the people started flooding into CG. After quite a while, nothing much changed. Still played all my games tied in with Project Reality now and again.
I think all my text belongs in a "post your gaming history" topic tbh.

Pretty short summary of my time with gaming.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:26:55 PM by Niggly »
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2012, 08:44:54 AM »
Doom, Duke Nukem, Quake, Command and Conquer, Super Mario.
All of them on the PS1 and N64 and on the PC using MS-DOS, awesome days.

I still play Quake and Doom time to time on the PC. I suppose the Nostalgia is what made it amazing.
Clearly racist.

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2012, 08:24:23 PM »
My first game ever period would be Zelda: OoT. The first PC game I played was Red Alert 2.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal